Used 2014 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews - 102 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

See Our CR-V
By Mike T

2014 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Our CRV is really nice for the small SUV class. It is smooth shifting, very reliable with no maintenance issues (yet), and gets great gas mileage for an SUV. The two things that I wish were nicer are 1) The road noise. It is not what I would call "quiet" inside while driving, and 2) It is sluggish driving anywhere in the mountains. The 4 cylinder engine really struggles going uphill. Other than those two items, I really enjoy our CRB.

I love my CRV
By Linda B.

2014 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L w/Navigation 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

And everyone who gets in it does too. It’s all around a great vehicle worth the money. I wouldn’t waste money for another car. So confortable, solid and great handling.

Best purchase yet
By Hannah

2014 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I’m a big fan of Honda’s and this just made me an even bigger fan I’ve had 0 problems since I’ve got it smooth on the road definitely recommend this great

rides and drives like dream
By Roger Bartholomew

2014 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love this car around town and especially on the highway. Quiet and smooth. Put on 25000 miles the first year and may match that this year. Excellent acceleration and yet great gas economy.

Love Honda's
By Scott

2014 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

That with 26700 miles on it all it will need in the next 5000 miles is a set of net tires. The only reason I am filling out his is for the chance to win $100. I am waiting for a few of friends to see if they can sell their cars and when they do I will sell them this Honda and then I will buy a 2019 Honda right now I am waiting for all the 2019 Honda's to come out, this is how good my cars have been I sold my 2002 Honda CRV AWD to my brother youngest daughter and as of 7-20-2018 she has 302,000 miles on it and all it has been done to is maintence, but this 2002 all it has ever been put on was the best Mobil 1 full syn. oil, and flush out transmission and refill with full syn. fluid as you can see my brother kept this 2002 as perfect as you can.