Used 2014 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews - 99 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

rides and drives like dream
By Roger Bartholomew

2014 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love this car around town and especially on the highway. Quiet and smooth. Put on 25000 miles the first year and may match that this year. Excellent acceleration and yet great gas economy.

Love Honda's
By Scott

2014 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

That with 26700 miles on it all it will need in the next 5000 miles is a set of net tires. The only reason I am filling out his is for the chance to win $100. I am waiting for a few of friends to see if they can sell their cars and when they do I will sell them this Honda and then I will buy a 2019 Honda right now I am waiting for all the 2019 Honda's to come out, this is how good my cars have been I sold my 2002 Honda CRV AWD to my brother youngest daughter and as of 7-20-2018 she has 302,000 miles on it and all it has been done to is maintence, but this 2002 all it has ever been put on was the best Mobil 1 full syn. oil, and flush out transmission and refill with full syn. fluid as you can see my brother kept this 2002 as perfect as you can.

Save your money
By Cindy

2014 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Go for a crossover with a better warranty! I barely had my car 4 years and the AC compressor is already in need of repair or replacing! And no help whatsoever from Honda or the dealer! This is the first time I’ve ever bought a Honda and the LAST time! I’ve always bought American cars in the past and have NEVER had these issues! Live and learn! The ride is bumpy and the interior noise is annoying. Very cheaply made inside. They definitely need to take note from Ford and Chevy on their interiors! Two cup holders in the whole front seat! VERY DISAPPOINTED in Honda!!!

Almost ready for a new one
By Bill

2014 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My third CRV. No problems with any of them. Looking at my fourth one.

Honda quality
By Chris

2014 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great practical vehicle