Used 2014 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 70 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Fifth Honda that I have owned!
By Owned lots of cars and love Honda

2014 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have always had fantastic luck with Honda. My first new car was an Accord. One of my favorite cars of all time was a Pilot. The Pilot was great with teenage kids and all their friends and activities. One of my daughter's chose a Civic as her first car. It held its value very well. Netting out the insurance payment after the last crash from the purchase price, she drove it for seven years and 92,000 for a little over $5000. After my kids were gone, I downsized to a CRV. This is my second one. The first one I traded my lease in at the end of the three years even up--even though it had 66,000 miles and needed tires. They are dependable in all types of weather from Wisconsin winter to California hot summer. This car has always driven great and the only reason that I am selling it is to buy a new car.

Honda CRV rating
By Gaylene reier

2014 Honda CR-V EX-L w/Navigation 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd CRV. It is my 6th Honda. Reliability us top notch.

Excellent, fun driving car
By Cliff

2014 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Now that Honda has fix the VTC actuator (updated part installed), I have only one minor complaint. I can't use the text respond feature with my IPHONE. It may be an IPHONE problem.
Car has enough power to keep up with traffic. It handles good. I like the electronic power steering. There is plenty of storage for hauling stuff. The backup camera is very helpful. I prefer the wide angle view. The front seat comfort is satisfactory, but I think it could be improved. You need to remember its not an Accord and will not have the comfort of an Accord.

Great car .... we're just getting a bigger Honda
By Carlos Piad

2014 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

What a great car!

Very happy with my CRV!
By Dani

2014 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Here in florida this ride is perfect! no issues at all. everyone that comes inside it passangers all love it! i get compliments constantly. have had since 0 miles . now has over 10k and no issues. go in on time for all my oil changes. For those bad reviewers, its probably since they live in harsh snowy areas but here in flat florida its perfect! A/C cools fast in this hot florida weather , smooth ride always, weve taken it for long trips up and down the florida coast and not one peep. highly recommend this little SUV for anyone who has dogs or kids. My dogs love the cargo space ! Recommend getting the weather techs floor liners to protect the floor rugs. plan to have my baby for years to come!