2013 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: 2013 Honda CrV Please pick the

2013 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

2013 Honda CrV Please pick the right dealer
By pompom on

2013 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my car at a very
non customer friendly Honda Dealer. Terrible customer service. I was given a very dirty brand new car even though I repeatedly told them
that I could wait for tomorrow. They were so intent on selling me the extended warranty that I was given basically zero instructions on how
anything worked on a 2013 car that was seriously different than my 2003 car with regards to technology. I never went back to that dealer again
and the new dealer is excellent in customer service. They even fixed the moonroof sealant ring that was up an inch when I purchased the car
and the dealer I bought the car from said that was normal-really. People need to check out the dealership reviews before purchasing from them.
The closest dealer to your home may really not be the dealer to purchase from. The car has a lot of cabin noise while driving. Also the back of camera is of poor quality. The Ford Escape is much crisper and clear. I never use the backup camera because of the poor quality. My 10 year old trade in was so much quieter inside while driving. I would tell people considering this car to take it on a longer than normal test drive in traffic and to test the quality of the backup camera. I do not know if I would purchase one again because of the poor experience I had at the purchasing dealership and also it is noisy inside the cabin.

• Repair frequency

• Bluetooth
  • Navigation
  • Dealership support
  • Electronics

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By lc1974
on 11/04/13 22:53 PM (PST)

Have you had them adjust the headlights? We don't seem to have this problem with ours and we have lots of dark/winding streets around here. I've heard of this complaint before but the person said the headlights were adjusted and then worked fine.