Used 2008 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 295 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Honda CR-V

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Amazing!
By LMF716

2008 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded my 01 Nissan Altima in for an 08 Honda cr-v. I started my car search at Honda, and five months later, finished it at Honda. This car is excellent to drive. It is my first new car (I've had 3 used ones in the past), and am completely sure I made the right decision.

Exterior look, all the little compartments

arm rests.

Terrific
By tepozteco

2008 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

15,000 miles and hasn't needed any warranty work whatsoever! Terrific drive and very comfortable; decent visibility helped by height off ground. Enough oomph to not be frustrating. Up to 34 MPG at 55 - 60 MPH. In town I can average as low as 22 MPG when it involves very short trips (1 - 2 miles at a time) and you would think 25 MPG would be more the norm. However, when my in-town driving goes over 3 - 5 miles at a time, my average does go up to between. Too bad Honda does offer this wonderful car with a manual transmission. I test drove the Toyota RAV4, Subaru Forester and Mitsubishi Outlander. Honda is more comfortable and maintenance-free car.

Seating Comfort Display/Instrument Layout Low Maintenance

Rear and Side Visibility Stronger Sheet Metal Give me my manual transmission!

Met my expectations.
By My first Honda

2008 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had a Trooper and I wanted a SUV with better fuel economy. I considered the RAV4 but I went with the CR-V because I thought it was a better built car. I think I made a wise choice and it has been what I had expected.

Fuel economy and still able to haul things around.

More power would be nice, but this would probably decrease gas mileage.

2008 Honda CR-V LX 2WD
By Cinglemom

2008 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've had this CR-V for 3 months now. I have not had one disappointing moment. It drive just like a car. I don't have problems passing other cars or trucks. I've been to NY and it gave me 28 miles to the gallon. Around the city I get 23 miles but the combo is 21/22. I totally love this car. This should have been the first car I purchase instead I went in the opposite direction and purchased a 2007 Dodge Caliber (one of the worst cars on the road).

Height adjuster/drivers seat, reclining rear seats, steering wheel adjustment, so many cup holders, middle island,

larger/more storage space, standard- should be 6 speakers, standard-should be trunk shelf, car mats, arm rest- should 2 in longer,

2008 CR-V LX
By BA

2008 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car is well designed, comfortable to drive.Getting 32 MPG HWY, 20 city I think this is good considering I drive on a lot hilly roads. My only complaint is road noise.

All around great car