Used 2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 339 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda CR-V

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Skid on Icy Road
By PreetCRV

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I drove my CR-V 2007 Last winder. I’m very disappointed. My Bro was driving Liberty in front of me. At a turn My CR-V skidded and ended up in ditch. But my bro did not have problem at all. It was scary on icy road. I could not drive it over 80 kph. If I do it would skid when hit the ice. I’m not sure was it software glitch or tires. Showed to dealer they would not agree on it.

Reliable and practical
By mavy

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought brand new in July 2007. The pros are that it has been very reliable. It has only needed routine maintenance. The only thing that has malfunctioned has been the windshield wipers (they go off on their own sometimes and won't turn off!). Acceleration isn't THAT fast but I did not buy this car for its power. Gas mileage has probably been around 20 mpg overall. Happy with the cargo space. Fits stroller and grocery bags and more!

Plenty of room for us (2 adults and a toddler). Touchscreen navigation is nice along with Xm radio and the rear back up camera. Seat warmers are nice. The car is fair priced for what you get.

Seats in the 07 are not comfortable AT ALL. If you have back pain forget it! No lumbar support. Also the cabin is pretty noisy. Voice recognition is not very good for the Navi. Only understands me 50% of the time. 6 CD changer being the middle on floor and having to take out to insert CDs is a pain.

The Honeymoon is OVER!
By wmw

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Let me start by saying I have had many Hondas. Fell in love with the new CR-V and had to have one! I special ordered mine exactly the way I wanted it, waited the 6+ weeks for it to come it, and loved it, now for the part that pains me, I have 36k miles on it and am getting ready for my 3rd set of tires, have had to have the catalytic converter replaced, the fan squeals on low, there is a rattle on the drivers door that they 'fixed' 4 times now and it's still making the same noise. The first set of tires they split the cost of them with me 'cause I went crazy on them, it only had 20k on it. Now these are making the same thumping noise, my mechanic said dump it now! While I can still get some $$$

It does get good gas mileage, I will miss that, and I like the overall style of the car, I really like this car a lot, but after all the issues, I just can not deal with the noise, tires, etc. I hate to say that because I WAS a Honda fan! They used to make a great car, not anymore, I'm sad to say:-(

Do something so the tires don't wear and thump! Fix the fan (they tried 4 times with that also!) Get it together Honda, this one's a disappointment, I'm sad I actually waited for this car to get to me and now I don't even know if someone would want to buy it, guess I'll have to eat it and trade!!:-(

Great vehicle
By brigida

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have two CR-Vs, a 2005 and 2007, I love them. My daughter drives the 2007 and I the 2005. I am looking to buy another car, not sure what to buy. I need something bigger this time. Not crazy about the Pilot or the vans from Honda. I wish they came out with something else. I love Hondas.

all wheel drive and reliability. The navigation is great.

I would suggest some changes to the CR-V, I would like it to be a bit bigger and to have a nicer dashboard. I have ideas of exactly what I would like in an SUV.

Feel safe in CR-V
By Texas

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After doing all my home work on small SUVs I settled on a 2007 CR-V with the sleek new body style. I was weary of the 4 cylinder engine not giving me enough power, But she proved to do the work, hauling round bales of hay up hill. The back seats drop forward to make a larger bed. Plenty of room for 4 adults comfortably and cargo area.

I really cant say favorite feature, I'm very happy with the safest feature, The Side Curtain Airbags. I was involved in a wreak and the airbags were a sure safe feature, We didn't feel the impact when a car hit my front quarter panel and driver door because of the airbags instantly popped.

I noticed a problem in viewing out the drive side window, it felt like a blind spot, my vision is block because of the slope angle of the windshield. Changing from a large bulky suburban with a vertical windshield, there is a big difference in viewing field. Leather seats were firm an uncomfortable.