Used 2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 344 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

CRV reliability
By Honda lover

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great vehicle, very reliable.

My 12 years with a CR-V
By Alvah

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second Honda but first CR-V. We be bought it 68,500 miles ago in the fall of 2006. It has been the perfect vehicle for us in that I am tall but my wife is short and we made it work for both of us: visibility, easy in and out, good gas milage and performance. In fact, we just bought another CR-V...a 2018. Looking forward to another 12 years.

My first Honda and I can't wait to get rid of it
By Jill K

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I thought I'd buy a Honda and it would "last forever" but I've never been so mistaken.
A/C went out a few years ago and although there was a recall, bc I'd already had it repaired by an independent repair shop, they wouldn't fix it. I'm STILL driving around in Texas without an A/C. Hate this car and hate that Honda offered me $600 for it on a trade in! Really?!!

Multiple issues with CRV
By Sara Sheahan

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2007 Honda CRV has issues with it's door locking system. I have had to replace the actuator in the front passenger side and the rear passenger side. When I would unlock the vehicle the locks would not stay unlocked. This is a common problem with Honda CRV's not just this year model. While I was in getting my CRV fixed there was another couple in with an older model CRV with an actuator problem on the driver's side door. There was a class action lawsuit against Honda about this issue. To me this is a safety issue and Honda should recall the vehicle and take care of the problem. The other major problem with this vehicle is the A/C will fail after 100,000 miles. Honda extended the warranty because of the failure, but of course mine failed after the extended warranty. The back seat is like sitting on a bench and the front seats are not good for long travel. If you purchase this car make sure these items have been fixed because they are costly repairs.

Car for college
By Michael

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car for my daughter to take to college in the mountain west. AWD gives me confidence that she will be able to get around safely. Also the ground clearance is excellent for weather worn roads and the occasional pot hole or low dips. Reliability is solid on Honda. The car is 10 years old now and not a squeak or rattle to be found, and the engine is smooth running and strong. Great car for our needs.