Used 2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 346 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Honda Huzzah!!
By Paul Schuster

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had a Lexus 350 SUV before this Honda SUV and while the Honda is close it’s about 1 Star less on all criteria which it should be when it is compared to a loaded RX350 Lexus!

250,000 miles & still running strong
By alleymann

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Steering control is constantly in error trying to pull the car to the right. This started about the 75,000 to 90,000 mile period. no dealer nor anyone else can advise on how to reset the control to '0" point. There are some youtube videos about how to reset the Toyota brands, but no help even from the forums. Seems that the steering 'pulling to the right' is generic to that production group. Additionally, the vibration from the read differential (AWD model) is notorious and was discussed on Click & Clack some years ago. Just be prepared to change the differential fluid at 50,000 miles and there after. Goodyear has made a tire (allurance or something like that) that changes the noise and ride of the car. I have always been a Michelin person but the noise and ride hurts. With Goodyear, it is a nicer ride. The paint has held up well.

CRV reliability
By Honda lover

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great vehicle, very reliable.

My 12 years with a CR-V
By Alvah

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second Honda but first CR-V. We be bought it 68,500 miles ago in the fall of 2006. It has been the perfect vehicle for us in that I am tall but my wife is short and we made it work for both of us: visibility, easy in and out, good gas milage and performance. In fact, we just bought another CR-V...a 2018. Looking forward to another 12 years.

My first Honda and I can't wait to get rid of it
By Jill K

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I thought I'd buy a Honda and it would "last forever" but I've never been so mistaken.
A/C went out a few years ago and although there was a recall, bc I'd already had it repaired by an independent repair shop, they wouldn't fix it. I'm STILL driving around in Texas without an A/C. Hate this car and hate that Honda offered me $600 for it on a trade in! Really?!!