Used 2006 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews - 153 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Honda CR-V SUV

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

It's simply beauty
By beauty

2006 Honda CR-V SUV Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It is a suv so compare it with suv lines. I can't even take my eyes off my beautiful white shinning baby. I got compliments from people all the time. I know it is a eye-catcher and drive like a champ. The steering wheel operates like a car. I can't say enough good things about it. After all, it is a car, and you have to feel the passion and pride to own one.

The name says it all! great resell value, very dependable, very sexy looking car!

Stereo system can be more power. I wish there is an ac outlet in the back for kids. gps will be really nice, so my girlfriend who owns a Highlander will leave me alone.

I Love It.
By An Owner

2006 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I liked my 1997 so much I bought a new 2006 CRV and I love it. It was between the CRV and RAV4 and I decided on the CRV. Honda was willing to deal on the price and I got it below invoice. The 2006 is comfortable, roomy, practical and the engine is "peppier" (the only real knock I had with my old one.) My gas mileage has been between 23-27 as on the sticker. It feels like a substantial, quality vehicle.

More powerful engine, passenger seat armrest, single rear door.

Variable intermittent wipers, radio controls closer to driver. I liked the old folding rear seats because they gave a larger flat surface in the cargo area.

Excellence - 06 Honda CRV
By hdana

2006 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2006 Honda CRV is a responsive, fun car to drive. Honda reliability was a deciding factor for purchase. Our intention is to drive this car for the next 150,000 miles as we have our other Honda.

Simply cost of ownership. Hondas hold up. Also like the fold down console table.

Softer front seats would be nice. Seating is a little hard for long road trips.

What a looker
By newCRVowner

2006 Honda CR-V SUV Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great little SUV. Previously owned a 98 Accord, only maintenance, never broke down. Honda quality outstanding. Interior has more plastic than accord's, but still nice. Handles well, comfortable as it drives like a car. Clear view of road ahead of you. Look forward to the all-wheel drive in the upcoming winter. Holds its resale value very well. Wind noise is minimal. The fuel efficient 4 cylinder is what sold us. Interior is user friendly. We like the steering wheel mounted radio controls. The vehicle has a nice 4x4 stance, but yet is very classy looking. Like the look of the 2006 more so than the 2007. Rear tinted glass is a bonus for children. Best looking mini SUV on the market.

Exterior appearance, all-wheel drive, standard safety features, 4-cylinder engine, Honda reliability. Leather interior and heated seats. Very good heat/air conditioning system.

Rear hatch opens on the wrong side and has done so since its introduction to the North American market. This has been corrected in 2007.

Had to go with Quality and Reliability
By Lanny

2006 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My first SUV happens to be this Honda CRV EX. It is probably one of the best decisions I have ever made. How can anyone ignore the quality and reliability of Honda? I considered other SUVs in its class but none could compare to the crisp driving experience of the Honda. You can "feel" the quality of craftmanship in the Honda engine when driving. I was considering a used Honda CRV but the high resale value made the difference only 1 or 2k and in some cases the used costed more than the new, so I bought NEW. The good gas mileage is another plus. The fold down and tumble back seats is an amazing feature and the picnic table made this the must have family car. Honda 4 life!

walk space in the cabin. fold down and tumble seats. picnic table. sunroof. gas mileage

Make it even roomier. Lower the price. Make a hybrid version.