Used 2000 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews - 99 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

I love my Honda! This car is just perfect for me I
By Nana

2000 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD

If you want the perfect car then the Honda CR-V is a must! Women most definitely look at their cars differently than that. Well mine is my little sweetheart! No muss no fuss I jump in it everyday starts up go where I want to go I love it!

PIECE OF CRAP HONDA
By Virginia Lynn Brown

2000 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD

I bought the car 3 years ago with a good review on Car Fax. I paid $4k for it & have probably put that much into it. Timing belt broke causing piston ? damage. Replaced water pump, fuel filter, blown head gasket, timing belt twice. I have a whole folder of receipts. I thought Honda's were more reliable than this one. It had only 120k miles on it at purchase, now about 160k. I'll be looking to replace it soon with a Nissan or Kia Oh it's a 2000

It is a Honda
By Jose vejar

2000 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD

I am really happy with my first generation crv. Mine is 2000 and it has 216k miles and runs like new...not a single problem. I will keep it until the wheels fall off.

Absolutely indestructible!!
By Matt Williams

2000 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD

I have 135k on the car. I use Mobil 1, which is likely one of the reasons the car burns zero oil. However, the reality is that Honda engines are extremely reliable, regardless of oil used. The only issue, after 17.5 years, is a cosmetic one -- Hondas from this time frame rust, and mine is no exception. It has started on the front of the rear wheel wells. However, since I can't see the rust while I drive, I'm ok with it. Would never buy anything else.

I Love This Car
By WT

2000 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD

My 2000 CR-V is not flashy or the most powerful car out there, but it has gotten the job done for 17 years and counting! I drive this to work, camping, coaching, off road (not too rough), highway, country, short trips, long road trips (longest is around 1,000 miles, round trip). It has hauled kids, soccer gear, baseball gear, camping supplies and more. I have been good about getting my maintenance from Honda. I have had very few repairs. A couple of major repairs in the last few years, the radiator being the biggest. This has been a dependable car for my family. I will be sad when it can finally go no more. The turn radius is crappy and it isn't the zippiest car on the road, but I would buy another 2000 CR-V in a heartbeat. That won't happen, its day is done, but I will at least look at the current model CR-V when this does finally die.