MSRP Starting at
$30,560

Save as much as $2,178
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Picked up a lease for a great ride.

David, 01/13/2021
EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Very nice car to drive, easy and controlled driving experience, real world mpg is about 35 for me, mostly city. And I drive slow, so no way 40 is realistic. But, auto headlights, drive assist, backup camera, heated seats, sound system is nice. Only complaint is misleading mpg estimate.

Love it.

Lala , 12/25/2020
EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I purchased the Honda CR-V Hybrid EXL model. Only gripe is the loud noise that comes from engine sometimes if I am sitting in park. One thing that I noticed and like is that the front console area is an improvement from previous years. I have a deeper space to put my belongings and purse between driver seat and passenger side. There isn’t a stick shift in this model, I love it! It’s convenient and keeps front cabin feeling less cramped. The infotainment system is alright, I would take 1/2 of a star off for that because Mixcloud has Not been connecting. The dark leather grey seating is nice, along with heated seats. I am averaging 38+ mpg. I do hit the EV button if I am sitting in thick traffic, seems to work. Other than that not sure if I needed the hybrid? You can only go one full mile on full electric, wishing it was a bit more. I do think I purchased a great car.

A four wheel drive car made for the North Country

Sooze, 12/02/2020
EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The new Honda CRV's are big, about as big as a Subaru Outback. I just transitioned from a Honda Civic Hybrid after owning and driving this Civic for 16 years - it still got 49 - 50 mpg. However, we need an all wheel drive car with a high undercarriage which will dependably always get us up our NH gravel road, a 10% grade in places, during the winter. Neighbors up here who have Honda CRV's always get up the mountain! That is our expectation. The Hybrid offers somewhat better mpg than the regular CRV.

Ad
  • $27,750starting MSRP

Hybrid Love!

Paul Bloom, 01/05/2021
EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The Honda CRV -Hybrid is awesome ! The range & mileage are excellent.

It is so quiet, smooth and has incredible MPG!

Kent in TUS, 02/19/2021
EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I leased this vehicle for my ministry/business and it was the best decision I have made regarding a fuel efficient, almost self-driving 5 person seating SUV that can go almost 600 miles on one tank of gas! As gas prices continue to escalate, I know that I am saving our ministry/business money everyday.