Just one year after a poorly received redesign, the 2013 Honda Civic benefits from a significant refresh that restores its luster in the competitive compact-car category. If you're shopping for a small sedan or coupe, put it on your test-drive list.
- Wide variety of powertrains
- Comfortable and composed ride
- Good fuel economy
- Spacious interior
- Excellent crash test scores
- Available coupe body style.
- Busy-looking dash with navigation
- Small trunks in Hybrid and Natural Gas models
- Mediocre brakes.