2013 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Beautiful Car

2013 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Beautiful Car
By allentx on

2013 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I waited Five Years for the Civic to be redesigned and thought the 2013 was "it". I think the behind is the best-looking. Still - after 3 years - own the vehicle - I still have negative issue with the outward visibility. I just feel like the cars on the left & the right are going to crash into me. so, I enjoy the car - but just have to constantly be aware of how I drive - park - it's not super convenient like my old 1997 car was. So, I have a car I am ho-hum about. (?) not perfect - like my 1997 car was Perfect. so, I don't know when I am going to make a move to find another "perfect driving car". So, we're looking at, I guess 90 percent ALL good and the 10 percent a bummer for me. I wish they would make cars "SMALLER" but because people are fat and get fatter - they make cars Bigger. the 1997 Honda Civic was the absolutely PERFECT CAR - I'm telling you!!

• Cargo storage
  • Active safety
  • Headlights
  • Fuel economy

• Logic of controls
  • Outward visibility
  • Climate control

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By thwipp89
on 12/26/13 12:46 PM (PST)

you seem pretty harsh on your build quality rating and a little nit-picky with some of the suggested improvements (so many i'm not sure why you even decided to buy this car) but i agree about preferring to have a temperature gauge. how is the exterior paint "weak"? have you had paint issues already??