Used 2007 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews - 125 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Civic Coupe

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Great highway MPG
By parker712

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my civic for a little over a year now. I go 80 miles/day round trip for work, mostly highway and I am getting 37-39 mpg. Definitely not much "spunk" but I bought it for the MPG not its performance so I am happy!

Aux plug in, great MPG!

sunroof as option on LX model.

Practical and Practically Perfect
By Daniel

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I love my 2007 Civic EX (as much, if not more than my previous 1986 and 1998 models). Civics are well made, and the 2007 model has improved handling, better safety features, and excellent gas mileage. The sleek style makes it a handsome car to look at too ("pretty" for the ladies) They're great on short trips to the grocery store and on weekend road trips. I can fill up the tank in Miami on a Friday morning, drive to Orlando without stopping, and still have half a tank of gas left when I get there. I'll drive around Orlando all weekend and won't need to refuel until I'm halfway back to Miami. That's great mileage. It translates into great value.

Sporty body style, excellent gas mileage, the MP3 input jack, improved safety features, spacious interior, huge trunk, digital display. This car is "the" car for me.

There is a large "blind spot" on the passenger side, depending on how the passenger front seat is positioned. I think the design of the rear side curtain airbags is also to blame for this issue. The problem could probably be resolved by redesigning the headrests OR the rear passenger windows.

Can't go wrong with a Civic
By IJ

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Got this car after my 07 Camry got totaled. Like the title of my review says, you really can't go wrong Civic if you are looking for a well built affordable coupe or sedan. I'm 26 and exterior looks matter a lot to me. Civic Coupe LX in nighthawk black looks really sharp, and I got whole bunch of compliments on the looks after I changed the factory wheels with aftermarket alloys. The coupe is fun to drive and is also very comfortable. The interior design is very interesting, and stock stereo system is pretty decent. Healthy 1.8 L engine gives you very good fuel economy without compromising performance. You are not going to get bored with this car for awhile(coupe, not sure about sedan)

The looks are my favorite feature, exterior and interior both. Fuel economy is amazing, I just filled up gas before coming home and I got 356.3 miles out of 10.826 gallons. That's almost 33 mpg with 60% highway, 40% city (with some A/C).

Better fuel economy can't hurt. Improved interior materials. Better stereo system. Coupe sometimes seems to have too small of ground clearance.

Honda Civic 2007 = Lemon
By renlann

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Honda NEW in January 2007. Over the last several months, my car has been in the shop several times, and I have missed four days of work due to the vehicle being incapacitated by mechanical failures. The list of failed parts is long: 1. Sun Visor split apart 2. Battery #1 3. Battery #2 4. Battery #3 5. Air compressor relay 6. High road force on tires 7. Air condenser (mysterious road pebble) 8. Tensioner bolt 9. Tensioner belt 10. Water pump 11. Water pump pulley 11. Rear suspension arm 12. Air condenser (another mysterious road pebble). That's 12 failures too many.

Blue exterior color.

Everything under the hood.

Best Car ever!!!!
By shiftgirl

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car one year ago and it currently has over 26,000 miles. Love the stick shift & wouldn't change it for anything. Drive 400 miles or more to a tank! Love the blue light display! Drove it from Houston to Dallas with a little over 1/2 tank. You can't beat that with any other sporty vehicle!!! And the looks I get. Wish I could afford the Si but this will do for now. Paint is too thin so I already have a few chipped dings thanks to flying rocks on the freeway but other than that, I wouldn't change anything

transmission, look, display, adjustable seats

Better paint and optional 6 disc CD changer