Used 2007 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews - 526 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Civic

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Love, love, love this car!
By abby

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I replaced my 1999 Civic coupe with this car in May as a little college graduation gift to myself. The more I drive it, the more I love it. Everything about this Civic improved over the one I drove before. The most notable things are the vastly more supportive seats, the odd speedometer that I have come to appreciate and the butter-smooth clutch, which only my boyfriend has managed to stall (and he drives a truck with a stick). It's got more than adequate highway cruising and passing power (though I would have liked to have been able to afford an Si) and a smooth, though somewhat noisy, ride. It handles great in heavy rain. I have not had the pleasure of driving it in snow yet.

Alloy wheels, four-wheel discs and a 7- speaker system w/subwoofer on the EX; exterior styling; interior comfort and layout; transmission/clutch combination; driver's seat height can be adjusted; system sounds pretty good for a stock compact car

A-pillar is at an unfortunate angle that can limit visibility, and this is the first Honda I've owned that the rearview mirror is attached to the windshield instead of the ceiling, but that's a minor complaint.

THE MOST FUN TO DRIVE!!!
By DAVID ELLIS

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The Honda Civic Si is an excellent buy and extremely fun to drive. The pick up speed in the Si is very good and the shifting is very smooth. I have driven the STI Subaru and found the shifting ruff. I love my 2007 Civic Si!! Handling and the options on the vehicle are great. Love the interior colors and design. This car is a must have for those who like performance with a small price.

Love the exterior look and interior design. I like the handling and speed the most.

Gas mileage is good. I would only make a bigger tank for longer enjoyment.

great car but...
By frank

2007 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Have two 2007 Honda Civics. They run great and get great mileage. The only drawbacks are the front windshield is impossible to clean as the dash barely leaves any room on the driver side. The head restraints can be irritating at first if you lean back in the seat. After a month of constantly bumping the back of your head you learn to sit up straight.The car is great around town but is not the most comfortable on long trips. Car has been wonderful other than that.

fuel economy

head restraint and interior windshield

Civic si sedan
By robgib6

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought this car 3 months ago and it is awesome. I get so many comments on the look of the car. The exhaust and racing options on the car make it stand out. This car is much better than anything else in its class. Great car!

Apperance, vtec, aggressive exhaust, interior and dash, awesome sound system, sunroof, racing features, a great car for the money

Automatic headlights, thicker paint (scratches very easily), more hp, gas mileage not as good as expected- though the si isnt really meant for great mileage

Good All Around Vehcle
By JohnJ

2007 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

After purchasing this vehicle I drove it from the Calif central coast to Oregon and the Seattle Washington area and back to Calif. The car drove effortlessly thruought the trip giving me and average of 39 mpg in open road and city driving. The car was comfortable and has enought power to cruise at ease. I'm very satisfied with the overall performance of this car and would not hesitate in purchasing it again. The only problem is that there can be excessive road noise when driving on certain asphalt (worn/marbled) surfaces.

Navigation and XM radio