Used 2007 Honda Civic Si Consumer Reviews - 107 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Civic Si

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Long Term Report
By hondajeff

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Kids are teenagers? Don't need a "sensible car"? Don't need to spend mass bucks on BMW but love to drive - drive fun? I needed a commute car and a fun sporty car. This is it. This car has been fantastic. The VTEC, shifter, limited slip differential, sport suspension, interior and exterior just meld together in a great "bang for the buck" package. All this with Honda quality and race bred experience clearly projected into the car. I have fun every day and totally agree with some of the other reviews. You get in this car and it wants to go fast - it has an aggressive personality for sure! In a bind or want a rush? Drop down a gear kick in Mr. VTEC the sound and pull is great.

Engine, VTEC, high RPMs, sound, shifter snick-snick, front/side view, LSD (you can so feel this in cornering), sport suspension but it does get rough, interior is first class, i like the dash!

I think I'd like an SI that had VTEC + TURBOCHARGER. To get the turbo torque on the low end and the VTEC on the high end would be most excellent. Hmmmm a VTEC that cut in WITH turbo - nice.

I like very much
By nicber87

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My last car was a 98 sunfire gt; everything about the si is better. It's one of the most powerful naturally aspirated 4cyl in the world and it still gets me about 28 mpg. She corners on rails. Interior is ergonomic and attractive as well. I'll never buy another 5spd (6 is the only way to go). I have loved driving it, but haven't been too lucky. Other than the third gear issue, it needs an alignment and has a nasty skip when cold. Also, i can't get xm radio to work (followed the directions in the manual and also got help from an xm rep). Al in all I definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't need space for family.

Little red light on ceiling, small steering wheel, handling, powerful and fuel efficient

Sub is a joke, make power kick in a little sooner than 6000, backseat only accessible from passenger side?, passenger door stays locked when car is shut off (not driver door though)?

Awesome car
By Crystalis

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Navi (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great car for the money. No mechanical problems, awesome gps, roomy and comfortable interior.

The dash set up, the comfortable seats, the back end is great looking.

Third gear needs to be improved. It sticks and then sometimes falls out of gear.

My 2007 Civic sedan Si
By emoney1122

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The car drives like a much more expensive sports car. The sport tuned suspension and the VSA keeps you under control at higher speeds. The V-TEC kicks in at 6000 RPM and screams like a Ferrari. So far my car is super reliable. I the overall design, reliability, gas mileage, and the 197 ponies.

V-TEC and sport tuned suspension. The black Si interior is sweet.

The 3rd gear feels a little sticky. Other than that its perfect.

My black beauty
By Tina

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Traded in my '01 Mustang GT auto for my black beauty for a Valentine's Day present for myself. I wanted something FAST, manual trans, and good on gas. After the test drive, I couldn't wait to bring her home. Long trips can be uncomfortable and stiff, but is expected due to the tight suspension. She now has 22k on her. My friends were impressed with how large the interior looked compared to the Civics of the past. I get tried at the traffic light and there is always some punk wanting to race me but I don't have to. The car speaks for itself :-)

6 speed, decent stereo, stock wheels, moon roof, exterior body style, interior style, chrome exhaust tip, red Si letter embroidery, and red stitching on seats, race inspired pedals, digital odometer, quiet interior

Starting to hear rattles in the interior, 3rd gear issue from time to time, plastic scratches easily.