Used 2007 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews - 126 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Civic Coupe

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Honda knows econo-comfort
By plasma_man

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

As for blind spots: the B-pillar is thick, but the rear passenger windows allow for more than ample eye sight (these are things you notice on a test drive, not 2 months later!). As for the quality ext./int. yes its cheaper, but for the price the quality is more than sufficient, and the design is quite nice. Go look at Chevy and tell me you don't love Honda interiors. Performance wise, this is sufficient, but definitely not sporty. The engine has 140 hp@6300, and 128 lb-ft@4300. So really, I've no complaints about this car, and have been quite happy with its MPG. I recommend it to any one needing an economical car that is almost guaranteed to last 300,000+ miles if you care for it.

Comfortable ride. Telescopic steering wheel. Folding rear seats. Excellent MPG. Smooth transmission. Relatively quiet interior. Excellent steering, although overly light. Interior design blows all equal priced competitors away. Honda made, so its good for 300,000+ miles under proper maintenance.

Offer leather interior. Include stereo controls on steering wheel.

Great car!
By George

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this EX Si 2007 a few days ago. And is not too soon to say that the car is really great! Feels very strong, stable on highway. A little bit noisy on road. Suspension is a little hard but, it's a civic, that's OK. The space inside is impressive and the design in and out also. I also have a 2003 Accord (6 cyl) and I don't think I will keep it after try the civic. I just love it!

Economy. Stereo. Design.

Softer suspension

Love This Car
By lynn

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Civic for two months now and LOVE it! I drive about 360 per week and average 36 mpg. This is a huge improvement from my 1999 Tahoe, lol. There is a blind spot in the rear of the car, and the XM ready is a joke. My husband researched how to install it himself and the pictures looked like Civic brain surgery. I must say the fuel mileage more than makes up for any complaints. Fuel in my area has risen to 3.59 a gallon. I love to look and see what the giant SUV next to me is paying for a tank of gas. I always laugh and think 'glad that isn't me anymore!' Also, I am a mother of two and my daughter fit very comfortably in the back seat. All and all this is a wonderful car.

Large trunk, digital speedometer, AUX jack, and the manual transmission that makes the car so much fun to drive.

Blind spot in the rear, and Honda please, make the XM ready feature really XM ready. I really am miffed about how hard it is to install it on your own. My husband is a really handy guy and he wants nothing to do with the installation and Honda wants 350 to do it. It's a joke!

Great disapointment
By great disapointment

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I didn't do much research on this car before I purchased it, however I wish I had. I have had my radio serviced 3 times! It just shuts off, or doesn't start when I start my car. I would have to restart my engine at red lights to try and turn it on again. Another serious issue is BLIND SPOTS!!! In both the front, and the back. Horrible vision, must always readjust passenger seat after passengers get out so I can see. Car slide out a lot, and forget about trying to keep it on the road in the wind. Very disappointed, called Honda yesterday about a trade in!

Large trunk. Aux jack that connects IPOD to stereo. Digital Dash.

Vision improvements.

My 1st Civic
By 1st Civic

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my first Civic in 2007 after a handful of people suggested to do so. Overall, I am very happy with the vehicle; I have had no performance problems. For fuel economy, I can get approx. 330 miles per tank driving both on the highway and in the city. It held up well during our horrible winter here in the Northeast; however the car can sway easily in the wind.

I love the moon roof, the digital controls and the blue lighted dashboard.

Black interior attracts way too much dust. Would like a sunglasses holder and compass. I bang my leg on the parking brake every time I enter the car. Also, it seems as though the paint chips very easily.