Used 2006 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews - 235 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Honda Civic Coupe

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Loves It!
By RoxyChick

2006 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Okay, so I bought my new Civic a couple months ago. Had to order it b/c I couldn't find a white LX Coupe anywhere. I waited for about a month and when it came in off that truck, it was definately worth the wait. The styling on this car is great. From just the lines of the body to the futuristic look of the dash; it's impressing. The ride is so smooth and it feels like a car that should cost over $20,000. I've always been a little weird w/ the Civics b/c I didn't want to buy a "cheap" car, but w/ this new design, I'm sorry I ever felt that way. I love my new Civic and I can't wait to drive it for years to come (especially to the beach this summer!)

I LOVE the fact that the new Civic comes with an aux input. I listen to my iPod every day on the way to and from work. The blue luminesence lights in the dash are great. Very modern and stylish. The digital speedometer rocks and all the airbags in the car are great as well. Style meets safety.

The speakers could be a little more better quality. Every now and then I can hear a rattle like it's blown or something. And the interior, even though it's great, could be a upgraded a tad. The plastic on the doors and stuff isn't all that necessary.

GREAT for the money
By HondaGirl

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Wow, This car is amazing! The interior feels so luxury, it is fun to drive, the hp is perfect, the buttons on the steering wheel are a welcomed addition. The coupe has a roomy back seats and they fold down and the trunk is quite large. There are so many storage compartments. The digital speedometer helps keep on the speed limit too. I don't like XM radio, I am going to see if I can still get SIRIUS instead.

Sunroof, futuristic styling, storage, EVERYTHING about this cool car!

Civic EX '06 Automatic
By Chris

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

So far I've enjoyed this car. Ride could be a little less bumpy but it is a coupe after all. Gas mileage is great. I get a lot of stares when driving this car.

Steering wheel audio and cruise buttons. Seats. Smooth shifting automatic.

Adjustable seat-belt tensioners is a must. For EX fog lights should be standard. Radio display is awful during daytime as you cannot see the display with sunglasses on (it disappears)! Drivers seat should have step access like the passenger side. Must manually move drivers seat to access back-seat.

Love my first new car
By Craig

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought my first new car a little over a month ago. I purchased a black 2 door coupe and splurged for fog lights from the dealership for $500. I always get compliments about the car and how it looks. I researched about about this car for 6 months before getting it. I could not be happier. Great gas mileage and awesome stereo. I have only one complaint. My dash seems to chip off easily. I am talking about the sparkly pod segment that wraps around the speedo and stereo. I knocked into it two times and the paint literally chipped off. I was surprised due to honda's superb quality reputation. Other than this little complaint, I am truely happy. I would recommend this car to all

Body, fog lights, gas mileage, stereo and handling.

Interior dash quality.

Our 15th Honda Vehicle! A+A+A+
By Lily Jaeger

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Between my son and I, this is our family's 15th Honda Product since 1986. This is our first Civic and we absolutely love it! It is fun to drive, great fuel stats and the best looking interior and exterior of any vehile that we have seen. We plan on buying a SUV before the end of the year and we are considering only a Honda product. My son needs a vehicle to carry his Mobility Power Chair, so he is considering either the CRV or Pilot as his next purchase. The quality and reliability of Honda remains impecable, and once you own one, you'll own another, and so on, and so on, etc... Keep up the great product and you'll keep us as a customer for life!!! We spread the good word everywhere!

5 speed manual, navigation, tilt & telescopic steering wheel, steering wheel mounted radio, navigation and cruise control, fantastic sound system, fuel economy, great ergonomic looks of the 2dr, running lights, moonroof, and so on, and so on... It's a fantastic vehicle and fun to drive too!!!

power seat and leather package option