Used 2000 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Civic for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Honda civic

sexymechelle, 07/01/2003

The perfect car for first time buyers, and Single people.

will buy another if i live long enough. doubt it.

george, 10/10/2015
EX 2dr Coupe

too bad. i missed out on buying a new one. mine is used. a poor sap sold it to me. i have put 120k on mine in past 10 years. i am working on restoring mine now. cosmetically, NOT mechanically. i wish i could upload a pic. even with just the new wheels/tires, it looks fantastic.

my honda Vs. canadian made cars (kiddin)

extere, 03/30/2002

in response to bullit's review on top of the page: what is NOT an import in canada? civic is without any question one of the most reliable cars out there. its my 3ed. i remember my other ones: not a single mechanical problem after 70,000. just oil, tires, and filters were replaced. great car.

Gotta love a Honda

Nicole Burton, 04/23/2008

I totally love my civic. In the 8 years I have owned mine, my exhaust went up and the O2 sensor and air control valve have went up. No other problems what so ever with her. The transmission does run a little rough. I change the oil about every 5,000 miles and with the economy sucking, it helps to have a fuel efficient vehicle. I think next I might buy a Honda CR-V, still great gas mileage but a tad bigger. The dealership where I bought mine actually send me stuff all the time asking to buy my car back, because of its low mileage. I only have 79,000 miles on it. The resale price is GREAT. Definitely holds its value.

Si is an excellent car

mseals, 04/02/2002

This is truly a great sleeper car. It has all the power you need when you need it, but at the same time, it gets great gas mileage. I avg 31 mpg, that is right, average!! I have a mix of driving that is about 60% street and 40% freeway. I have the black one so it looks like just about every other Civic coupe. That is fine with me since I love the way the car looks, especially when it is clean. Once I changed the tires (they were crappy and expensive) the car even handled the snow pretty well. I truly believe now that the 0-60 time is 7.2 sec. The engine didn't break in until about 15,000 miles so I was skeptical at first. But once it did, look out.