Used 1995 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews - 127 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Honda Civic

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Just sold it and now miss it!
By Idahoaggie98

1995 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

We just bought a 2003 Honda Odyssey because we simply outgrew the smaller civic. It's been my wife's car for almost 7 years. We have never had any problems. The interior held up extremely well. I loved the way it handled. After 120,000 miles, everything worked and the car almost looked like new when we sold it.

C.D. changer, sunroof, fuel economy, interior upholstery, sportscar like performance, D3, etc.

Nothing. They should just keep making this car, like the older VW bugs.

Great Value
By Jami23

1995 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

I have owned my civic for 10 1/2 years. This has been one of the best purchases ever. I have had no problems with my car. The only work that has needed to be done is basic maintenance and an axle replacement. I hate to part with it but I am thinking of buying a new one.

The features on my car are very basic.

I am sure that they have made them all by now.

joe's CIVIC EX
By joe

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

This car has never left me stranded, or let me down in any way. You'll never understand how great the gas mileage is until you own a civic. My civic has 170,000 miles on it and it still runs like new. I'm looking into buying a brand new civic while I restore my old one. A civic is so easy and affordable to upgrade. I currently have a full body-kit, carbon-fiber spoiler, rims, euro tail lights, projecter head lights, (blue) under body lights, kenwood amps, sony sub woofer, rockford speakers, kenwood CD changer, pioneer in-dash CD with flip out moniter, playstation 2, air intake, header, cat- back exaust, and many more upgrades. I plan to tear it down, and re-build it into a true show car.

every thing!!!

none

Great Car
By AL STEIN

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car for 10 years and it has never given me any trouble at all. If you need a no worries around town car you can not go wrong. Fun to drive, sips gas and my 5 speed manual has enough zoom to keep all but sports car types happy. Unless I need a sedan for my new child I will buy another Civic for my next car (if this one ever dies!!)

Reliability and fun to drive

Better seats

Transparent
By NGB

1995 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback

Bought this new and it's been simple and affordable to own. It's been pretty transparent in the sense that I don't have to think about whether or not it will work or get me where I want to go.

Alarm when lights left on