Building on last year's significant updates, the 2017 Honda Accord should appeal whether you're prioritizing interior space, fuel economy, value or even an engaging driving experience. Read on to learn more why the Accord is a must-drive if you're shopping for a midsize sedan or coupe.
Following some notable revisions last year, the 2017 Honda Accord is essentially a carryover model, and an aging one at that, considering Honda last gave its Accord a full redesign for the 2013 model year. Even so, most of the midsize sedan segment is still playing catchup. The current Accord is arguably Honda at its finest. It scores highly in just about every category, and unlike many rivals, it's a genuine pleasure to drive. If you're looking for a family sedan that does it all, or perhaps a sporty yet still roomy coupe, the 2017 Accord's across-the-board excellence simply cannot be ignored.
- Cabin is roomy and filled with stylish, soft-touch materials
- Ride is comfortable on bumpy roads and on the highway
- Engines provide impressive acceleration and fuel economy
- Fun and sporty handling for a midsize car
- Optional touchscreen interface is a source of constant frustration
- Driver aids are overly sensitive, especially frontal collision warning
- Fewer available luxury features than some in its class