2017 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

2017 Honda Accord coupe v6 poor mans sports coupe
By Chuck Katz

2017 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

5.5 0-60. accelerates great in traffic. not too many coupes left, hope they bring it back in the 2020 year

Last of is kind Honda Accord V6 coupe 2017
By Jorge Vinicio Correa

2017 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Honda no longer make V6 coupe Accords. I feel like I have limited edition one of kind!

sleeper
By richard concklin

2017 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great, powerful sport coupe. Good value for the money. I have found that the automatic does everything you want it to do with a little practice.

2017 ACCORD V6 COUPE EXL
By Dom

2017 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent value in my opinion. Honda Reliability, style, price all worth the money. I have owned two Hondas and one Acura and I couldn't be happier with my new purchase. I think if your honest with yourself what you're getting for between 25-32K is worth it. I'm sure if you need all the bells and whistles you're probably considering luxury with the luxury price tag and maintinence cost. I'm practical and drive 100miles per day so with that being said I went with coupe V6 because it's usually just me back and fourth to work. I chose V6 over CVT because I like the extra power and don't care for the ticking in the CVT. That being said the coupe is a dieing breed and since this was Honda's last year for the coupe and 6 cylinder, I let go of the 2002 Honda Accod at 250k miles and upgraded. The two screens is a little much, but I love the seat warmers, memory setting, Bluetooth, and a decent sound system. I live in the Bay Area, so mild wheather conditions, but crappy roads, but front wheel drive is sufficient. Gas mileage could be better but at 25mpg, I'll get over it. I wish Honda would stand by their product and offer a better warranty (30k or 3 years) is shameful. I've owned for 6 months and am happy with my purchase.

After owning for a year now (16k miles) I’m pretty happy with my Accord excellent ride and good re-sell value. Bluetooth could be better sometimes difficult to hear. Great car for the value.

My Coupe
By Bugs

2017 Honda Accord Coupe Touring V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Own the V6 Coupe Auto for 6 months now. Only 4k miles so far and no problems or compliants and gas mpg and power is awesome. Safety technology on this car is great.

Little over a year old and still no issues. I actually enjoy driving it and impressed on the mpg and it still smells new and nothing is wearing other than the tires and brakes whick is expected.