2016 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

great looking car
By Bob Podlaski

2016 Honda Accord Coupe EX w/Honda Sensing 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

cvt transmission its different ,but you get used to it fast, and you will love the gas miles you will get on the open road

Best Honda Performance Coupe ever!
By dblacknavy@yahoo.com

2016 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I had a 2015 Civic SI Coupe before this and it was very difficult to part with. The Accord Coupe 3.5L V6 MT took my driving experience to the next level. It's fast, smooth and has outstanding gas mileage. I have the Still Night Pearl, along with the front, side and rear body kits. The car gets complimented almost every time I go to the gas station. Most of all, I'm very impressed with the shifter and clutch. The throaty exhaust note and powerful engine revving can be addictive, especially during acceleration. This car exceeded my expectations in every area. Thoroughly pleased Honda customer!

Hits the Target
By Mary McCormick

2016 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Great newer safety features--backup camera, right side camera, blind spot mirror piece on left side. Reminds me of my old 1991 Prelude but with lots more comfort. Almost as good gas mileage as my 2011 Civic, may be even closer after it's fully broken in.

A jack of all trades pure driving pleasure
By 1st time honda owner

2016 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Let me start by addressing the minor complaints I've read that could make you second guess what is otherwise the best car I've ever had the pleasure to own and drive. First everyone needs to stop whining about the loss of the volume knob. The touch screen control only takes a few days to get used to and is now second nature. Next are so called noise complaints while I will admit heavy rains do produce a tapping near the B pillar it's easily ignored and minor. I've had a Toyota Camry, Jeep Cherokee, VW Jetta, and Jeep Wrangler whose roofs sounded like they were corrugated tin. Road and wind noise? They are a none issue I quote Car and Driver magazine "At 70 mph we recorded a decibel rating of 66, the same as a Mercedes S class we tested." Now onto the review if you are looking to enjoy the act of driving not just getting from A to B this is the car for you. If your looking to do it in comfort on a seat that feels like the leather chair in your living room in the perfect position relative to the controls and excellent view all around buy/lease this car. Matched to a buttoned down suspension, perfectly weighted steering wheel that at least gives some feed back compared to the numb detached steering in my last few sedans get the accord (I'm looking at you Kia Optima and Chevy Malibu.) Finishing up with the smoothest quick shifting automatic I've ever driven that shames these crap CVTs get to the dealership. Lastly it's a rocket putting your foot in it brings a linear rush of power that will leave most cars in your rearview. VTEC is awesome in the upper RPM range adding extra noticeable pull. Take a test drive you won't regret it. If mpg is your thing driving steady not slow had netted me an average of 28 city 31 to 34 highway not bad for this well engineered n/a V6.

I knew I would love it!
By Joan Pace

2016 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I knew I would love my '16 Honda Accord Coupe. I'd done all my research in advance, so I sent out word I was looking. Made the process an easy one. This is what I want, show me that you have it. Not usually a silver car person but the lunar silver metallic looks great on this car. Love it!