Here are 5 Things to Know about the 2015 Honda Accord:
1. The cabin is one of the biggest and most comfortable in the segment. Its backseat folds, but not in a 60/40 split.
2. Visibility is very good in the Accord, plus a rearview camera is standard and most come with the LaneWatch blind-spot camera.
3. We're less enamored with the available dual-screen tech interface. It can be confusing to use.
4. Fuel economy and acceleration from the base four-cylinder engine is hard to beat. The optional V6 is also very quick.
5. The Accord strikes an almost ideal balance between precise handling and a comfortable ride, while the cabin is notably quiet.