Used 2013 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 200 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

An update.
By barkman003

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

6 months in to my ownership, and I love this car. Have averaged 32.5 mpg since new with 70/30, highway/city driving. Minneapolis to chicago trip, averaged 38.5 mpg. you get use to the cvt, but it really does work well overall. Even a lot of regular transmissions are twitchy sometimes. The seats are comfortable for long hauls and the car is easy to drive. The Pandora app is very nice, and the car syncs with my iphone 5 quickly. The black color is still gorgeous. The paddle shifters make it easy to downshift even when the car is in drive, which is useful for some spirited driving, or slowing without braking. I recommend this car to a lot of people, and a couple of them have bought one.

The styling, the fabric seats, the pandora app, paddleshifters, good outward visibility, great gas mileage, lots of headroom, power seats, trunk space.

Better tires than Eagle Ls, better stereo,

Accord Sport the only way to go!!!
By sss39

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased the Sport back in May and have not looked back or regretted the decision.
Come from a Ford Family and just had enough of Big Blue.
I did test drive the Fusion as well as the Nissan Altima and for the money and the overall package, it was a no-brainer.
Plus, it didn't hurt knowing the owners of my local Honda dealer.
All the ratings above, basically describe the car.
Wasn't sure if I was going to like the CVT but I don't have any complaints.
Very smooth and precise and handles very well. Very happy with the purchase and the move to Honda.

Sport-feel, roomy interior, MPG (getting 31-32 MPG), Back-up camera, Bluetooth and Pandora, phone sync. Sharp looking exterior

Would like to have moonroof included, split 60/40 backseat, push button start, and keyless entry

Honda Accord Condenser Problems
By johnd63

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My 2013 Honda Accord took a rock to the condenser within 3 months, it is a common issue for Honda, and they are not willing to correct it. I would not purchase a Honda again.

Good gas mileage.

New design so that the condenser is not subject to road rocks.

I love this car
By niecyny

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Prior to purchasing this car(2013 EX sedan) I was driving a inherited 96 Galant that had 145,000+ miles on it. I only had it for about four months when major things started failing one after the other(radiator,a leak in the rack and pinion etc). I made a bad investment fixing some things because the car had sentimental value but you live and you learn. Now I have my new baby.This is my first new car and I'm 31. I paid for it in full so I have that new car syndrome where I don't want anyone to park near me in fear that they'll scratch it(I have it in black crystal). I love the exterior.It looks like it is really packing some muscle under the hood. You feel a little bumpiness but its not bad.

Side camera, Back camera, Sync to Smart phone, Pandora, Sun roof, Eco button, Trunk space.

Back seat leg room needs expanding

Nice car with some issues..
By richardaherold

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Bought car in April 2013, put 8000 miles on, mostly highway.
Accord is comfortable and a solid ride.
However:

-- GPS system is terrible. My $200 Garmin has a superior interface.
GPS estimates of "time to go" until arrival are WAY off and Honda America can't find the problem.
At dealer today my Honda estimated 15 hours to drive from DC to Savannah. A new Accord on lot estimated 9 hours, which is correct.

-- Car rides too low to ground resulting in ridiculous damage from moderate road issues.
After driving on FDR expressway in NYC, where right lane has some bumps due to repair work, the Accord's fender liner fell off and right fog light enclosure fell off.
$400 to repair!