Used 2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 230 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great Coupe
By ohgeez10

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my '13 Dodge Challenger R/T for this '13 Accord Coupe V6 and couldn't be happier.

I've owned 20+ cars in my lifetime and have never been brand loyal to any manufacture. If I like the car, then I'll buy it.

This car was used and 11k miles on it. Paint was almost flawless with a few small nicks in the front bumper but after some detailing and touch up paint, you can't see it any longer.

The vehicle has a sporty feel and quiet on the road although the suspension can be a little jarring on rough roads. Nice acceleration and doesn't make a lot of noise doing it (cough..Dodge..cough). I believe this car is almost as quick as my Challenger.

Favorite features: *Back up camera. *Camera that's in the passenger mirror for blind spot monitoring. *Lane watch *FCW (forward collision warning) *Great V6 engine *Sporty coupe styling *Nice looking 18" wheels *Beautiful two tone (black/ivory) leather seating goes great along with the black paint. *MID (multi informational display) *Pandora/XM intergration *Blue-tooth *LED daytime running lights *Pretty decent rear comfort seating, for a coupe *Good trunk space *Sporty handling *Moonroof

As for improvements, I really can't think of any I would want on this car.

The Apple of Automobiles
By rtroiani

2013 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

When you use Apple gear, it is a joy because everything "just works".
I find it the same way with Hondas.
I now have a few hundred miles on my 2014 EX Coupe and I still smile every time I get in.
It has sporty performance, very comfortable, and just enough tech to be helpful, but not get in the way.

9k mile update accord sport
By adansereau

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Well after 9 months and 9 k miles I think I know the car well. First it looks great, rides well, comfy, no problems, and the gas mpg can be fantastic if you keep your foot off the floorboards.
I have seen high 30s low 40s wow ! But I drive it quickly so many times I am in the upper 20s or low 30s.
I am not quite sold on the cvt, don't get me wrong it work fine , can be sooo smooth and for 99 percent of people the smoother the better, but I like to feel the shifts so the car is too smooth and quite at times.
It has plenty of power and on the highway it is effortless to pass and accelerate but off the line the cvt
timid till 10 mph
Great car

Great vehicle, poor seat comfort
By chanchu1

2013 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

We bought the Honda accord knowing that its reliability and quality build would not let us down. We commute 180 miles daily, to and from, all highway miles. In the first year we put 50K on the vehicle with zero issues.
The vehicle gets great gas mileage as advertised. The down fall....Not only are the seats hard, they have a c type curve design with no lumbar adjustment. For shorter individuals as my wife, the head rest would constantly keep her head leaned forward. She eventually began suffer from back and neck pain. At this point we decided get rid of the vehicle. Other than that, a great vehicle.

exterior design, handling, gas mileage and CVT tranny

The seats are terrible!

Wow
By joel21

2013 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Just picked up an LX-S manual.
It has every feature I want and nothing I don't.
Incredible fit and finish, incredible refinement and sportiness, and incredible beauty.
I can't believe that more people aren't buying these.
After 20,000 miles, still great. No repairs, everything works great, and the driving feel and gas mileage keep getting better and better. Cruises quietly on the highway, goes around corners with authority, plenty of cargo space, comfortable seats for long drives, and surprisingly good audio. Not sure why anyone would want to spend more money on a car.