Used 2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 232 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Honda accord 2015 ex
By kingkeesh

2013 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Car is not good. I regret buying it. It gets 18mpg per city and 33 on highway. The seats are not comfortable. Only bought the car because it said It got 27 mpg in city. Cvt Transmission is not good at all it struggles at low speeds and high speeds if you let go of the pedal speed drops down exponentially.
Econ mode doesn't do anything.
Back up camera is great but there is only one angle not multi angle.
I have 3k miles on it. I am stuck with the care for at least 5 years. I should of got Chevy Malibu 2015 or Toyota 2015 hybrid.

Only thing I like about the car is the push button start and the keyless entry. You do not to take key out of you pocket to get in the car.

Better engine, better transmission, more comfortable interior put in more technology

18000 mile review
By adansereau

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

The sport is still going strong no problems. It is finally breaking in and feels quicker. One big thing I did was to swap out the Goodyear Eagles for some Continental Pure Contacts , those Goodyears were horrible in the snow and I hope the Contis are better. For handling the Conti is so much better from wet to dry it works !! I have looked at , driven, been in different cars and the Sport is one great value, looks, mpg, comfort, reliable. I have had 72 cars so I know cars !!

Not start from first month of new
By cazurra

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

The car is not starting from the time of work, the dealer is trying to convinc me of nothing happend to the car becose start right after the tech take a look in it. After coming back home next day stop running in the gas station, do not start again, after call the dealer in north Florida where I bot the car for help, send the car to three different dealer ships, service from all the dealers was with out help and the car continous having the same problem on a year time owner the car, Lemon, Lemon.

No speakers work after a month, need new ones. I like to prevent people from buy the car.

Make a better car please.

Dangerous
By aggie89

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Honda should have never been allowed to sell a car with a CVT like this one has. There's a rubber band effect. When pushing on the accelerator the motor goes into idle then takes off like a jet after slowing down. Honda is all too aware of this and the defective airbags but refuses to have a recall. Greed has overtaken the corporation, like it did GM, Toyota, and Ford. My guess is that there will be deaths before a recall might be forced. Look elsewhere.

Find a better car for the money...
By atarian

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Accord V6 in June of 2013 and have approximately 11,500 mostly highway miles. In light, early morning traffic I average 35 MPG on a 30 mile trip to work (90% highway) which is better than both my 1999 Civic 1.6L manual and ex-2002 Nissan Sentra 1.8L manual. Engine is quite powerful - several sources quote 0-60 in 5.5 seconds which is well into BMW 3 and 5 series territory. No problems so far. I purchased the "Modern Steel Metallic" exterior with the black interior. I wish I would have held out for the tan interior as the black shows every tiny bit of lint. My only real complaint is the 'premium' stereo is not really all that premium. Great value for the money and fun to drive.

Powerful yet fuel efficient, if you can drive it that way.

Stereo needs improvement. Big time. It's about the same audio quality as the 15 year old 4 speaker setup in my 1999 Civic.