Used 2012 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 62 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

8th generation Accord
By Satisfied Accord Owner

2012 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Not much to say other than if you want a low manor cost super reliable car with a great ride and quality interior look no further than the 2012 accord.

172,000 carefree miles, then protected my daughter
By C Curtis

2012 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Honda brand new, and proceeded to drive 100 miles each day for the next five years. It was a comfortable and reliable ride, but the road noise was a little noticeable. At 169,000 miles, I gave the car to my 17-year old daughter. It performed well for her, and we intended to keep the car until she finished college. But, someone turned left in front of her and totaled the car. But, my daughter was unhurt. You can't say much better about a car.

I love driving this car
By TomR

2012 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The 5 speed manual sold me. This is an efficient, nicely appointed, comfortable car that just chugs along reliably. Not a lot of bells and whistles, but I can plug in my iPhone for music and books on tape, and navigation, which is all I really need. Big trunk, big enough back seat, very comfortable and adjustable front seats. The ride is a little choppy, but it gives lots of road feel, which I prefer.

the best car!
By cc-money

2012 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

the honda accord is one of the best cars I have ever owned. I have the 2012 EX-L V6 with NAVI. the V6 is a very snappy engine! I definitely recommend this engine!!!!!!! it gets you on the highway fast!. I know people make you think the seats are absolutely horrible, but they aren't. I could drive 12 hours without any problems. this car is awesome and so reliable!!!!!!! you definitely get what you pay for!!!!!!! We havent had any problems with it besides a check engine light and faulty sensor. (only a 100 dollar fix) the handleing is awesome! it is so responsive, it practically drives itself! a very sporty car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you find this helpful!

Reliable car
By Donna

2012 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for 4 yrs. Very reliable, rides smooth, steers very well especially turning sharp for parking, runs great and good gas mileage. Only con to this car...the seats are very uncomfortable, especially on long rides, even using the lumbar support doesn't help. So if looking for comfort rule it out, but a very good car