Used 2010 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 161 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

A Winner!
By Pat

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We just sod a Nissan Maxima and went new with 10' Accord LX. Getting used to the 177 HP vs the Maxima but not regretting with 34 mpg highway. Other reviews are correct,the seats are not comfy at first but they are not a deal breaker. Overall, a great car with great fuel economy..and the fuel savings really adds up vs big V6's. This is our third Honda. Went away for several years and thought we would try Accord. Not disappointed!

Great fuel economy, peppy acceleration, styling,very roomy.

Option for Bluetooth for all Trims...This is the law in New York. More lease program specials with EX 4cyl model.

Bad Honda
By Doug

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I recently traded in my '08 Ford Fusion for the 2010 Accord Sedan EX. I miss my Fusion. There is too much road noise on the 4 cyl version. the 190 hp doesn't kick in until about 6000 rpm? my Fusion was faster and more fun to drive. I gave up trunk space for the Honda name. Gas mileage is about the same as I was getting with the small v6 on the Fusion. There are a lot of bells and whistles that the Fusion had that the Accord doesn't, that you would think would be standard on a higher level car. I have also owned a 2004 Honda Accord. I preferred that one better than this one. the 160 hp was better than my 190? The best thing about this car is that it's a Honda and I only have it for 3 yrs.

The Styling and the Sunroof. The car does turn heads.

I feel there should be less road noise. the 190hp engine should be more responsive.

Excellent Car
By BluePearl

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car in Aug 2010. I chose Honda because of my experience with a previous 1999 Honda Accord that I still have and still drives like a dream with very little maintenance. The 2010 Accord is also a great car. I love the VCM feature and unlike what other people said, I found it to be super smooth and I do not feel any issue with it. I love the extra power that the 6 cylinder provides and really love speeding up and merging into traffic. After driving this 6 cylinder, I am never going back to 4 cylinders. I am getting very close to 20 mpg in city driving and get as high as 29 to 20 mpg in highway driving. The level of noise inside the cabin is nothing compared to what I expected.

VCM, 6 Cylinder Power, Interior Room, fuel economy.

Memory Seat, Backup Camera and Backup Sensors should be included in the highest trim level. The disclaimer screen should be eliminated from the Navigation start up mode. It is very annoying. Indicator lights on the back of the side mirrors will also be a good idea.

My first Honda
By Blanca

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned only Toyotas (corollas and Sienna), this is the first time I bought a 2010 Accord LX sedan, 4 cylinders. The test drive seemed OK. But after a week of driving I notice excessive vibration in the car when braking at low and even worse at high speed. I took it to the dealer and they resurfaced the front rotors. Other thing that I am noticing is the vibration of the front car at idle when the car automatic transmission is in D position.

Nice body shape, nice interior

Better brakes, reduce exterior noise and smooth ride

I'll never buy another Honda
By BJ

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Problems: A/C poor. GM figured it out 40 yrs ago. Squeak & rattles at shifter/headliner/sunroof/dash. Daytime RL makes speakers "buzz" Tires force balanced, still ng. Water leaks behind both rear door trim pads. Poor hood/fender fit. Poor taillight to body fits. Exhaust misaligned to bumper cover. VERY ROUGH 2 to 1 downshift (Dealer says normal)Poor driver door fit. Hondas are so over-hyped. They have the same problems as other cars, it's just that most people don't notice. Honda builds the same garbage as every other maker in this price range. I can imagine the problems this will have when it has more than 3K.

Steps over road bumps well. Powerful. Decent fuel economy.

Radio. True power passenger seat & seat BACK heater. 6 speed Auto. Dump the VCM(3/4/6 cyl )Better material for rear package tray. Better display for radio/climate control. Better grade of carpet. METAL door handles inside/outside. HONDA incapable of fixing anything UNLESS it has a diagnostic code