Used 2010 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 160 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Honda Accord Review and rating
By acg00

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So I have been a honda fan and owner for nearly 2 decades. We owned a civic way back in the 80s. Sorry to say the Honda Accord sedan
though a fine car has not improved and the competition is working hard. Sure it
is reliable and spacious, though trunnk capacity is average.

In terms of handling the accord sedan rolls a bit though the coupe handles better. Also its styling is a bit chunky.
If you want to read a good assessment and review of the honda accord sedan go to....
[HTML deleted]

Spacious

Not sporty enough in handling or style

Disappointed
By mstiltner

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Leased this Honda in Sept. 2010 for 36 months. Just need to commute back and forth to work and one vacation a year. I have owned Honda's in the past and I am disappointed with this Accord. The ride quality and road noise are HORRIBLE! I expected more from Honda and now I'm stuck with a 36 month mistake.

Ride quality and road noise.

Honda Lover
By molliebear1979

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Honda Accord but my first 4 door. I feel that they down grated on the interior. Everything is plastic. I find the car rattles at times when the ac is running. It doesn't do it all the time. It also makes a loud noise when the temp outside changes when I turn my ac on. Is anyone else hearing any noises kind of like a roar noise when the ac is on? I love my Honda other than the ac noise.

Great car for the price
By arizgeorge1

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My 2010 Accord is very comfortable and the 4 cyl is adquate for my type of driving.
I have almost 4000 miles on it and the gas mileage is reasonable.
Interior and outside design is similar to other vehicles in its price range -- nothing unique.
I was disappointed that an outside temperature gauge is only available on the top model.
For highway safety reasons, it should be standard across the board!
Don't expect any technical support from Customer Service at Honda headquarters.
They will just refer you back to your dealer.

Low maintenance and less frequent oil changes. We are also fortunate to have a great Honda service dept. here in our town.

Add outside temperature gauge to all models! Arm rests on front doors are to low for support. The dashboard is curved too much on the ends, causing your knees to hit the dashboard on entering the car.

My 5th Accord
By mj06iu

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall I am happy with this car.
I have owned 17 cars in the last 19 years and Honda's have been easy to drive because of their great resale value.
I drive about 40K miles per year, so I need a reliable that I will not lose my shorts when I fall out of love with it.
I am a bit disappointed with Honda's lack of extras compared to competitors.
So like I said, I'm happy with it just not in love.
I will say that my last car that I owned for 30months was a 2007 Acura TL S-Type and I LOVED it.
At the end of the day I would love to be able to buy American, however the reliability and value for my buck just doesn't seem to be there yet.

Bluetooth, HID lights, and sporty stiff seats and steering.....LOL(yes I love them!)

Offer black interior with more colors exteriors. Turn signals in the side view mirrors. AWD