I have owned all Honda cars. I traded my 2009 Honda Civic for the 2010 Accord. It feels more roomy, comfy, and less engine noise. Got to say I feel safer in the Accord over the Civic. I love driving this car I purchased 3 weeks ago.
moonroof and changing the station and volume from the steering wheel Love it
I was comparing accord v6 with ford fusion v6 and Acura TSX . Accord won because of better acceleration and larger size. Pro: 1. Spacious size, EPA rating large.
2. Comfortable seat with lumbar support.
3. Fuel economy: 50% local 50% high way 25-27 MPG.
Con: 1. No outside temperature display in EX V6.
2. Rear trunk hood could be more sturdy.
3. No preinstalled door visor.
1. Adjustable lumbar support. Very nice feature. 2. Accessory power socket and Aux input jack in console compartment. You can leave your ipod/mp3 player in the console compartment without a trace. 3. Rear seat AC vent can be adjusted.
1. Make door and rear trunk hood more sturdy for safety purpose. 2. Make door visor standard feature.
After looking around at Mazda, altima teat drove them all I liked the Ford fusion, but after driving the Accord its a 5 speed manual that was it, I love it, I just changed the oil, smooth ride better than the fusion I am a happy camper
Last Accord (03' 4DR EX-L) was great, after 207K decided to go with a coupe this time. Love the exterior look of the car. If this were my first Accord I would like it more but Honda has gone a bit on the cheap. No interior ambient light, no mud lights on the doors, light in glove box is gone, housing for trunk/fuel latch cheap looking plastic, no lever to fold and slide driver door up. Need to spend another 3K for leather to get an outside temp reading. Road noise and even idle noise is louder than my 2003. Bottom line, I love the look of the car and I'm sure I'll get many years of use. Admittedly went cheaper on this model (cloth) but previous EX standard features missing.
Exterior looks, comfortable seats, fuel economy, solid fit and finish for the most part, great stereo, large trunk for a coupe.
Essentially no chrome accents inside the car like they used to have on door handles, vents, e-brake button, AC controls, bring back older standard features, make exterior temp standard on EXs, less road/engine noise.