Used 2010 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 160 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Upset Honda owner
By Neshelle

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2009 Honda Accord in February 2010. My front left passenger wheel began to pop and I took it to the dealer only to find out my new car has a broken axle. The dealer informed me that this should never happen to a car this new. I am distraught. I have purchased several Hondas before and have never had this much difficulty with one. I am at a loss for words.

To have that axle fixed before me and my children are driving down the highway and something dreadful happens to us.

Bad Seats
By harv

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Good car, it's a Honda, but the driver's seat is killing my back! Had it about 6 months and looking to trade, i cant take the back pain any longer. 4cyl. is under power when taking off and passing, but good at hwy speed.

the body design and the smooth ride

better lumbar on drivers seat

I love my accord
By Tom M

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

A great ride comfortable and quiet on the road. Lots of room and a nice big trunk. The mystic green metallic makes the car look real good moving or standing still. i love my Honda.

hands free bluetooth, satellite radio, good sound, sunroof, heated leather seats,

fog lights standard would be nice navigation standard better looking wheels

Good car, bad seats
By good car bad seats

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car does what it said it would do, the 4 cyl Is slow on passing but good at hwy speeds. The worst thing is the driver seat for me, it is a killer on our back if you have any type of back issues.

the ride and body style

better lumbar on seats

Accord after an Altima
By Oblique

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So this 2010 Honda Accord is my 5th Honda. My previous car was a Nissan Altima that had been in back to the dealer 5 times for other than routine maintenance. As paying customers was demand our moneys worth and so far the Accord like all other Hondas I've owned has delivered comfort, reliability and value for the price I paid. I don't expect a 50K car quality for only 25K. So far with just 2000 miles, we are averaging 30.1 MPG highway! Impressive compared to the 26.6 with the Altima.

The LX should come with adjustable lumbar support. Why do car makers skimp on this and ask consumers to spend another 3-5K for power/leather seats to get a lumbar support? I'll be installing an inflatable bladder lumbar support just like the last few cars without manual lumbar support.