Used 2010 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 160 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Nice car, but consumes oil
By slc

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had Honda Accord EX 4cyl 1998 for 12 years. It was a great car. I put 182000 miles on it. The car started to show some signs of wear and tear, but it never consumed/burn any oil. But it was time for update. Because my positive experience with my old Honda I just decided to go with new Honda Accord EX V6, I read positive reviews on Edmunds site and purchased one. Well I am very disappointed in the quality Honda delivered in this car. Engine consumes/burns oil. It consumes about 1 qt of oil every 4000 miles. Just to give you an idea 1 qt it is when oil is below lowest mark on orange dipstick. It looks like I am not alone, a lot of people who have Accords 2008, 2009, 2010 seeing this problem.

VCM, Bluetooth, Homelink, tire pressure monitor.

1. Most important, admit and fix oil consumption/burn issues in the V6 iVTEC VCM engines. 2. Make front seats more comfortable, add some more padding to them. 3. Make telescopic part of steering wheel retract more towards the seat.

Could be better
By Mike_D

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love my Accord. I traded in my 07 Civic to this package. Bluetooth freezes up sometimes, I get the rattle from the AC Fan, the driver seat really is uncomfortable, and the idle is rough sometimes. Had my brakes replaced at 5k miles, they were off for some reason. The car is amazing though. I have to say the performance has improved since I first bought last year. Wish I would've waited for the 2011 because they did fix a lot of the issues I have now. Amazing car. Road noise is loud but I plan to put continentals on when these tires are ready for replacing. Got mine for $23k fully loaded black on black. Absolutely gorgeous and I still get compliments. To me, sort of looks like Malibu. :-(

Bluetooth, heated seats, Key Fob, Sunroof, PWR Seat, Stereo, Auto On/Off Lights, Pinchless windows, Alloy Wheels, Auto dimming mirror, lighted visors

Fix the seats! they're tough. Would love HID headlamps, better stereo (sort of lacking), and mood lighting. I wouldn't mind a Smart Key system either. Update the LCD display and Trip Computer. Wish Honda would offer a Steptronic transmission. D-3 isn't adequate sometimes.

Honda Is The BEST!
By MichelleA

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned all Honda cars. I traded my 2009 Honda Civic for the 2010 Accord. It feels more roomy, comfy, and less engine noise. Got to say I feel safer in the Accord over the Civic. I love driving this car I purchased 3 weeks ago.

moonroof and changing the station and volume from the steering wheel Love it

Couldn't go wrong with this car.
By ODIS

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was comparing accord v6 with ford fusion v6 and Acura TSX . Accord won because of better acceleration and larger size. Pro: 1. Spacious size, EPA rating large.
2. Comfortable seat with lumbar support.
3. Fuel economy: 50% local 50% high way 25-27 MPG.

Con: 1. No outside temperature display in EX V6.
2. Rear trunk hood could be more sturdy.
3. No preinstalled door visor.

1. Adjustable lumbar support. Very nice feature. 2. Accessory power socket and Aux input jack in console compartment. You can leave your ipod/mp3 player in the console compartment without a trace. 3. Rear seat AC vent can be adjusted.

1. Make door and rear trunk hood more sturdy for safety purpose. 2. Make door visor standard feature.

Great car
By tjkennedy

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After looking around at Mazda, altima teat drove them all I liked the Ford fusion, but after driving the Accord its a 5 speed manual that was it, I love it, I just changed the oil, smooth ride better than the fusion I am a happy camper

cd,sound gas mileage

fog lights would be nice