Used 2008 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 786 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great Car - Horrible Gas mileage
By Bo

2008 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car is great. It looks and drives very well. Comfort inside is better than expected. Worst issue is Gas Consumption, this thing averages 18 MPG for city and hwy combined. This is with normal driving . Honda does not care or want to do anything about it. So beware, if you are trading in your V8 for a mileage vehicle, this is not it in my case.

Interior and driving comfort

Gas Mileage

Great Car
By Angela

2008 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just traded in my 2007 Jeep GC, for this car. I love it so much, it was a great purchase. The car is getting great gas mileage (28 mpg) even though I have only been driving it 2 weeks. I expect it to break in about 3 months. I find that the features of the car are super nice for a low-end model. Daytime running lights, rain sensing wipers, Text display radio w/MP3, steering wheel controls, AUX input. Most of these I did not even get on my $30K Jeep. Maybe i am used to driving a 6-cyl, but this car is fast from 0-60 for just a 4-cyl. Great speed in 2nd and 3rd gear. Only downside so far was the wheels. I plan to buy some nice rims in the spring.

Rain/speed sensing wipers, day time running lights, GREAT gas mileage

Add the regular rims to the low-end model.

Happy with Accord 2008
By Andrei

2008 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased my car around a month ago Very happy to ride it. Very smooth, easy to handle, makes whatever I want. Did a few trips Cupertino - Monterey, Cupertino-Santa Cruz Very happy with in in the city, on highway, on mountain road. Can make any curve. Sometimes I feel that engine is not powerful enough, for example, when I go uphill by highway , but I never tried to use full-throttle up to now Very space, luxury inside. Like navigational system, it find very good routes.

Riding, handling, navigation, interior

More powerful engines more often upgrade navigational system database and provide more complete database

Love it -So happy, better than Camry!!!
By LoveIt

2008 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After driving a 2003 Toyota Camry for 5 years happily, I was sure to I was going to replace it with another Camry. However after checking out the '09 Camry, I was disappointed with the quality of the interior and outdated dash . After seeing the Honda Accord, I was thrilled. I purchased a new 2008 Honda Accord LXP 4 door in Metal Polish Metallic color -at invoice price. LXP version includes alloyed wheels, anti theft device, chrome tail pipe + more. Don't be afraid to ask for invoice price or less- for any auto + ask for "extras". It's a buyer's market!

Great price for a great performing and looking car! LXP offers a complete auto!

Offer a white exterior with black interior.

Best buy ever
By JAPEREZ

2008 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this 08 Accord and I love this car. I had an 03 Civic and I am glad that I updated to the Accord. The features on this thing is excellent (nav, XM, mp3, dvd, bluetooth and great sound system) so don't test drive this car unless you want to buy it because you will fall in love.

Everything!!!