Used 2008 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 621 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Love it -So happy, better than Camry!!!
By LoveIt

2008 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After driving a 2003 Toyota Camry for 5 years happily, I was sure to I was going to replace it with another Camry. However after checking out the '09 Camry, I was disappointed with the quality of the interior and outdated dash . After seeing the Honda Accord, I was thrilled. I purchased a new 2008 Honda Accord LXP 4 door in Metal Polish Metallic color -at invoice price. LXP version includes alloyed wheels, anti theft device, chrome tail pipe + more. Don't be afraid to ask for invoice price or less- for any auto + ask for "extras". It's a buyer's market!

Great price for a great performing and looking car! LXP offers a complete auto!

Offer a white exterior with black interior.

Best buy ever
By JAPEREZ

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this 08 Accord and I love this car. I had an 03 Civic and I am glad that I updated to the Accord. The features on this thing is excellent (nav, XM, mp3, dvd, bluetooth and great sound system) so don't test drive this car unless you want to buy it because you will fall in love.

Everything!!!

Memory Seat

We Should Have Kept Our SUV
By Ivan769

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our 2008 Accord is very disappointing, our in town mileage is 14.3 hwy 25.4 @60 mile per hr>> after 3500 miles. Our Avalanche in town was 14.1 not a good trade off we drive slow and coast to stoplight,shift into neutral or turn off engine this is not a good driving experience. Engine performance lacks punch after 60, head rest are poor design, lacks driver seat memory rear seat a/c, radio system is marginal compared to Bose, Seats are hard and small for a large person. Numerous rattles cannot be fixed by Katy Honda, seat track broke and cannot drive for 2 weeks, VCM shudders and stays on, outside temp gauge stays at 87 degrees, map light will blind driver at night, loud road noise at hwy spd

Styling and overall room of car, dash layout is good, nice truck room, paint is excellent

Redesign headrest, map light is poor design, driver seat memory, fuel mileage indicator, larger seats [I am 6" 240#} Rear passenger A/C and power jack, cup holder is useless, arm rest slides forward and cannot use cup holder, softer seats, larger readout for cruise, mileage, temp, body side moldings

Great Car
By Picky Female

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car with a lot of pep! Have owned a Camry before, just switched from large SUV. Very roomy inside and the throttle response is quick! Got all features available minus nav only 10 min from work. Black with black leather with chrome trim, wing and tint just pops and looks super sharp! (HID option would be nice)

White light on display gauges and recessed GUI for radio and clock keeps glare off so you can read it. Comfortable leather seats.

New whiplash preventing headrests sit forward A LOT causing your head to push forward at an uncomfortable angle if you are tall. Not turn signals in outside mirrors or MPG gauge along with how many miles are left on the tank of gas, most cars have these now.

Great
By Gregg

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have found the Honda Accord to be an awesome car. I have never owned a Honda before, but really have found it to be great. The room inside the car is outstanding. I am 6 ft 7in tall and have plenty of room. My family of 5 can comfortably ride in this car.