Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 341 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

I love it!
By mizzsnap1

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car to accommodate my son and I. I wanted a vehicle spacious for family trips but not too bulky, reliable, comfortable, and durable. Of course I chose the Honda Accord. I recently took my Accord in to be serviced and was given a Civic as a loaner. I don't regret my choice with the Accord! The Civic brought a lot of road noise that I don't have with mine. The Accord also provides a much smoother drive for a more calm and luxurious ride! I also like the steering buttons which make it much easier to navigate the stereo system. My 1996 Honda lasted me until 2009, and I plan on keeping my 07 for as long as it lasts!

I plan to run it into the ground...
By briangrim310

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my 2007 Honda Accord EX-L (4 cylinder, automatic, 4 door) new from a Honda dealer in April of 2007.
I've put just under 60,000 miles on it in almost 4 years.
I really have no complaints so far.
I've been following the proper maintenance and oil change cycles.
Took it to a Honda dealer for the first 50,000 miles and have now been using a trusted local mechanic for larger (and more costly) scheduled maintenance.
Driving 84 miles round trip to and from work for the last 6 months, and it's been as reliable as it always has.
I have every intention of driving this car into the ground, and I have no reason to believe it will let me down.

Heated leather seats, sun roof, Sirius XM radio.

Improved roof rack offerings.

Love it!!
By bengcats

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We have had Honda's in the past. One (05 sedan) was even crash tested and approved by myself! Thanks Honda! Went to Infinti (Luxury) which I loved but insurance and maintance cost it was a no brainer $$.... I have to say after driving a NEW Kia Forte (puke) and reviewing others.. I came back to the accord for resale value and reliability!! You CANT beat it. Great Lines... great stereo! Smooth ride! Great on gas! Not a race car but it gets up and goes with out crying about it! I smile when I see it and look forward to driving it! Saved allot of money over a new 2010 focus or forte with this accord coupe!

Great headlights! Heated seats! Comfort! Gas saver and you feel like your driving something so much more for less money!! Love it!

An Ipod adapter would be nice but I bought a transmitter for it. Car has XM but choosing not to use it.

Excellence for the Masses
By 90in55

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle certified pre-owned, in order to accommodate my growing family.
There is an abundant supply of these at Honda dealers, so it's not difficult to track down the Accord with the features you want.
I've put on almost 5000 effortless and trouble free miles.
The car feels solidly built, yet is nimble to drive, with a relatively light curb weight.
2007 was the last year for this model, as the next generation Accord got larger and heavier.
The EX-L in particular strikes a luxurious note, with such features as dual-zone climate control and heated seats.
The leather seating surfaces are not very convincing, but easy to keep clean.

5-speed auto shifts seamlessly, 4-wheel disc brakes perform well, fuel economy, interior room and trunk space, electro-luminescent gauges, satellite radio, power driver's seat, Honda reliability and resale value. The Accord lands on Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best list practically every year.

I'd like for the doors to automatically lock when the vehicle gets in motion, as I find it a reassuring safety feature. Some of the interior plastics look cheap. The 2.4 liter engine feels a bit anemic on the freeway.

Reliable,Fast Car, smooth and Quiet Engine
By akxel

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I loved the powerful quiet acceleration from the 244 horsepower V6 engine, pretty smooth transmission, and very quiet at highway speeds. Peace of mind was great because its a Honda, during the 45,000 miles I drove I didnt have a problem. Simple controls, it was nice to have the buttons on the steering wheel, Armrest was great because it moved, extended.
sorry first review bear with me x)

Great Ca

V6 acceleration, comfortable seats, simple but effective dashboard,

Braking needs improvement. If you pressed brakes a bit, it felt harsh because all of a sudden it stops a little, which makes it difficult to gradually stop, like in VWs/