Used 2007 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 285 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

I plan to run it into the ground...
By briangrim310

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my 2007 Honda Accord EX-L (4 cylinder, automatic, 4 door) new from a Honda dealer in April of 2007.
I've put just under 60,000 miles on it in almost 4 years.
I really have no complaints so far.
I've been following the proper maintenance and oil change cycles.
Took it to a Honda dealer for the first 50,000 miles and have now been using a trusted local mechanic for larger (and more costly) scheduled maintenance.
Driving 84 miles round trip to and from work for the last 6 months, and it's been as reliable as it always has.
I have every intention of driving this car into the ground, and I have no reason to believe it will let me down.

Heated leather seats, sun roof, Sirius XM radio.

Improved roof rack offerings.

Excellence for the Masses
By 90in55

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle certified pre-owned, in order to accommodate my growing family.
There is an abundant supply of these at Honda dealers, so it's not difficult to track down the Accord with the features you want.
I've put on almost 5000 effortless and trouble free miles.
The car feels solidly built, yet is nimble to drive, with a relatively light curb weight.
2007 was the last year for this model, as the next generation Accord got larger and heavier.
The EX-L in particular strikes a luxurious note, with such features as dual-zone climate control and heated seats.
The leather seating surfaces are not very convincing, but easy to keep clean.

5-speed auto shifts seamlessly, 4-wheel disc brakes perform well, fuel economy, interior room and trunk space, electro-luminescent gauges, satellite radio, power driver's seat, Honda reliability and resale value. The Accord lands on Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best list practically every year.

I'd like for the doors to automatically lock when the vehicle gets in motion, as I find it a reassuring safety feature. Some of the interior plastics look cheap. The 2.4 liter engine feels a bit anemic on the freeway.

Reliable,Fast Car, smooth and Quiet Engine
By akxel

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I loved the powerful quiet acceleration from the 244 horsepower V6 engine, pretty smooth transmission, and very quiet at highway speeds. Peace of mind was great because its a Honda, during the 45,000 miles I drove I didnt have a problem. Simple controls, it was nice to have the buttons on the steering wheel, Armrest was great because it moved, extended.
sorry first review bear with me x)

Great Ca

V6 acceleration, comfortable seats, simple but effective dashboard,

Braking needs improvement. If you pressed brakes a bit, it felt harsh because all of a sudden it stops a little, which makes it difficult to gradually stop, like in VWs/

Owned 4 years
By jeancarol45

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am very happy with my Honda. I have 22,000 miles on it, and it has been perfect. I plan on keeping it for many years. I owned my last Honda Accord 17 years.

great gas mileage

Besides brakes and paint I love it
By Anthony

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The clear coat is starting to peel off on the drivers side. I had to have new rear brake pads and rotors put on at 41000 miles. The dealer said that is not uncommon? Seems like poor material quality to me. I do very little braking during my commute to work.

Very fun to drive and gets good gas mileage.

Better brakes and paint.