Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 341 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Could be better
By sven

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Overall the car has been mechanically reliable and runs great but with only 7000 miles it's not saying much. The body integrity is horrible. The driver's door flexes, creaks and rattles in a way that's unacceptable for a $20,000 new car. I've been to the dealer 3 times to fix it to no avail. However, if the window's cracked open slightly the rattle almost disapears.

Handling, steering, transmission performance, and dash design.

Improve build quality Honda. There shouldn't be any loud creaks or rattles in a car this age. My previous car was a 2004 Olds Alero and it had no creaks or rattles but had an appetite for brake rotors (every 12000 miles) which in a way is less annoying than a unfixable rattle.

Honda lives up to it's name
By Gene

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my fouth Honda product, but my first new Honda purchase. Six months and almost 12k miles in the buy, I still love to drive the car. There's no hint of interior or exterior fatigue, much less any sign of mechanical problems. Everything is precise and predictable from starting in the morning to the seams that run between every panel on the vehicle. The SE V6 is nothing but fun to drive. There's plenty of torque and HP from the 6 shooter. This car has made Honda Motor Company very proud.

I really like the way Honda packaged this version of the SE; it's not just another EX with a different badge. It comes standard with all the safety features, 6 disc changer, brake assist, VSA, 17 in wheels, and no options. It's truly a Special Edition. I especially like the acceleration, handling.

The small turing radius is a killer in tight spaces. The sun visor doesn't do a lot of good either; it needs to be bigger. I wish the back seat could fold down in a 60/40 split configuration. These minor things are all I have to complain about.

Diappointed
By veridikal

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

bottomlin: 2007 Honda Accord EX-L disappoints. Compared to the competition, it hold its ground but compared to previous Accords, it fails misebrably. i have owned a 2002 Honda Accord and a 2006 Toyota Camry in addtion to this 2007 Honda Accord EX-L. Things I don't like: The interior material is cheap and subpar. the 2002 accord has superior interior craftsmanship. 2007 accord has black leather interior. the leather is of the cheapest quality. it emits a fould odor like bad body odour.the pillar and roof are light grey while the rest of the car is black. it is supposed to be black uniformly but the dashboard is dark black plastic while the vinyl dashboard is grey. no black uniformity.

decent pickup. steering world radio and cruise controls. 6 CD changer. heated front seats.

improve interior workmanship,craftsmanship and quality. my car has been in the shop three times to fix and 'electric malfuntion' where the gas pedal would die in mid driving, all red lights would come on and in a few minutes it would start back up!

2007 Honda Accord
By 2007 exl honda accor

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the third Honda Accord that I have owned. Great cars lots of nice features for the money. My wife puts on 25000 miles a year. My first car was a 1979, 2004, 2007. Our 2004 had 77000 miles on it when we bought the 2007. Oil changes tire rotation and some time keeping the car clean so when we drove it we could enjoy it. In a nutshell, these are great cars.

Fun to drive and great on gas.

They could make the seats a little bit softer, going to the EXL that is getting the lether seats does help, must be more foam in the seats.

Great car except for the gas mileage
By mspringeril

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The car has been flawless in the 11 months I've had it. It accelerates very well and handles great. I enjoy leaving other cars in the dust with my family sedan. The other drivers always seem surprised for some reason. So far all the car has needed has been an oil change and tire rotation.

The poor fuel economy is the only drawback on this car. I can barely get 300 miles out of a tank of gas. My 2004 could typically go about 340 miles. I do tend to accelerate pretty strongly, but I did the same with my '04.