Used 2007 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 285 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Accord
By Tim

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Best car that I have owned, so far. Quality is no 1. Amazing room for a Honda. And great handling. Can't even hear the engine run!

Honda Home Run!
By Tom

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just drove home the 2007 Accord V6 and it is fantastic. The V6 is better than my I30 V6 and nearly as good as the G35. This is my 3rd Accord, had a '93 and '96 before I lost my mind and bought the 01' I30 which was a great value but current G35 and M are overpriced so I went back to Honda. Looked at TSX several times and again not as good as the Accord V6. And did I mention the year end deals...3K below cost...Thanks Honda!

Seats, quiet ride, V6, XM, and Honda gets it...they understand how to make it all work as one.

Maybe a few more color choices

Simple, Typical, yet Comfortable
By kaly

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought because of the reliabilty of Honda not so much the style or performance. Typical middle class family car and very common on the road. Simple controls are convenient but its not fun to drive.

Navigation which is not very much used. The roomieness and comfort.

More sporty styling and performance. New generation parents want a sedan that accomidates a family yet is fun!

Excellent vehicle
By Will

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After many weeks of deliberation I finally decided on an EXL Honda Accord. I have previously owned Accords and my track record with them has been excellent. I am impressed with the car's interior and the responsive handling. It sure feels nice to be driving a new car again.

The leather interior is surprisingly supple. I will enjoy using the heated seats this winter.

The moonroof switches would be better served if located near the center cabin lights. This would allow access by both passenger and driver (nice to have when driving).

Honda Driver For Life
By Jami

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've had Honda's my whole life - from 16 until now (34). This Accord is a beautiful car and incredibily comfortable. We've driven it from Houston to Phoenix, to OKC, and back again and haven't complained once. It rides so smoothly I have to really keep an eye on my speed.

The way the car drives, the radio, the comfy seats.

some of the colors were bland when we were shopping.