Used 2007 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 287 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great Pick!
By king

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We shopped around for different sedans and it came down to the honda accord and toyota camry. In the end, we liked the feel of driving the accord. The driving was more responsive than the camry. We got the honda accord fully loaded V6, it's very nice... drives great so far!! I'm a first time honda owner, and loving it!!

Leather seat warmers, heated defrosting mirrors, xm radio nice treat and hugs the road very nicely.

none.

Honda Hype
By DK

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned 5 different Honda Accord models. The 2007 EXL-V6 is a big disappointment. I have experienced an unusual vibration that shakes the steering wheel, dash, and mirrors whenever the car sits (parked) for periods longer than 8 hours. The dealership states its caused by the tires "flat spotting". Michelin somewhat agrees, and were good enough to swap out the OEM tires with another model of Michelin Pilot tires, and they also vibrate. So I had them install Yokohama Avid V4s and guess what--they also do the same thing! I called Honda Corporate and they claim this is how the Accord was engineered to ride, and that I should get used to it...needless to say, I'll be trading very soon!

The car is more comfortable (interior) than the 06 Camry I traded for. The powertrain is also smoother than the Camry was, but the V-6 SE Camry did ride smoother than the Accord (even without the vibration). The mileage is about average at 24 MPG combined driving. I like the redesigned rearend.

Dear Honda, who is your market segment for this top-of-the-line Accord? It rides very harsh (so much so that it vibrates) and yet I would not say it handles as well as a 1998 Honda Prelude-which by the way did not vibrate or ride as harsh as this Accord does. What happened to a great family sedan?

Sleeper sedan
By maxdriver

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I traded a Focus SVT for my 6-speed sedan. I wanted something with more room and refinement. I am extremely pleased with the Accord. The 6-speed is very smooth shifting; the engine is powerful and smooth. I recently sold my G35 coupe, which sounded like a tractor engine at WOT compared to the Accord V06! I like the stealth(sleeper)appearance of the sedan. The body leans more than I like in curves. I plan on adding some TL sway bars in the future.

Smooth shifting 6-speed; roomy interior; well equipped standard features - 6 airbags; ABS; stability control; heated leather; sunroof; anticipated Honda reliability; regular gas

Fog lights should be standard; stiffer sway bars

Bad city mileage
By Bo

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Honda Accord a month ago. I am not very happy with the acceleration I get. I believe the VTEC engine takes time to respond especially at the lower gears. I drove my car for the first month only in city (several lights& traffic) and got very bad mileage of 18-19 compared to the advertised 24 mpg. Have been driving without hard braking and use of much air conditioning or heat. I was expecting atleast 21-22. Very disappointed! Not sure if I was handed the last bad piece they had.

Sporty look,roomy interiors, controls on steering wheel.

Automatic transmission, brakes, city mileage.

Too much fun for a 4-cyl
By CHIEF

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have 1300 miles on the car and I am impressed with the ride. The drive train tends to whine when put under pressure, but the engine is top of its class. I am not sure why you would buy the 6-cyl when the i4 is so peppy and quiet at hwy speeds. I get 26 mpg around town with the manual. I think this is the best buy hands down.

XM, room, leather, engine

Better plastic that does not gouge so easily. Manual shifter could be smoother