Used 2007 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 285 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Safe and Sound
By J5F

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this car 7 months ago and now I have about 6500 miles on it. I travel mostly around town with the AC on. This is a reliable, well built, and comfortable car. I'm glad I bought this model with the 6 cyl as it has good acceleration and a very quiet engine, plus the SE model no longer is available in the V-6. I don't need a sunroof or auto climate control and it is not any big deal to have manual seats. Now the V6 is std. with all that and it jacks the price up close to an extra $3,000. But is does have stablility control, traction control and the luxury of the V6, which I really like. Really, this is a great used car buy too.

V6, handling, brakes, safety, comfort, quality, resale value.

No complaints.

Solid car
By rsand

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2007 honda accord lx 4 door 2.4 manual transmission in september 2007. Thank you honda for doing a body change in the 2007.

To start it's a sharp looking sedan, I chose the charcoal color and highly reccomend it. This car also has plenty of room for full size adults. The fact it has 6 airbags didn't hurt either, quite a safe car for the money. And I average 30 mpg all around.

My front door panels rattle. I wish it didn't lose so much power in the low end (idle-2500rpm) with a/c engaged.

Nice car, missing mini-extras
By Kathy

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2004 Lincoln LS for this car and waited two months before writing this review to be fair. This car has a little better mileage than my LS and not require premium gas like my LS. Missing some of the little things that would make this car really special.

Nice EOM sound, high crash test ratings, sportly look, roomy interior, LED tail lights, tight build quality.

Auto headlights w/HID, plug for MP3, auto/open close moonroof, auto up/down for passenger window, driver memory seat, mute/scan button on steering wheel, RDM (name of song title and artist) on radio without having to pay for XM satellite subscription, & radio play after key off for few minutes.

Great Pick!
By king

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We shopped around for different sedans and it came down to the honda accord and toyota camry. In the end, we liked the feel of driving the accord. The driving was more responsive than the camry. We got the honda accord fully loaded V6, it's very nice... drives great so far!! I'm a first time honda owner, and loving it!!

Leather seat warmers, heated defrosting mirrors, xm radio nice treat and hugs the road very nicely.

none.

Honda Hype
By DK

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned 5 different Honda Accord models. The 2007 EXL-V6 is a big disappointment. I have experienced an unusual vibration that shakes the steering wheel, dash, and mirrors whenever the car sits (parked) for periods longer than 8 hours. The dealership states its caused by the tires "flat spotting". Michelin somewhat agrees, and were good enough to swap out the OEM tires with another model of Michelin Pilot tires, and they also vibrate. So I had them install Yokohama Avid V4s and guess what--they also do the same thing! I called Honda Corporate and they claim this is how the Accord was engineered to ride, and that I should get used to it...needless to say, I'll be trading very soon!

The car is more comfortable (interior) than the 06 Camry I traded for. The powertrain is also smoother than the Camry was, but the V-6 SE Camry did ride smoother than the Accord (even without the vibration). The mileage is about average at 24 MPG combined driving. I like the redesigned rearend.

Dear Honda, who is your market segment for this top-of-the-line Accord? It rides very harsh (so much so that it vibrates) and yet I would not say it handles as well as a 1998 Honda Prelude-which by the way did not vibrate or ride as harsh as this Accord does. What happened to a great family sedan?