Used 2006 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews - 94 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Honda Accord Coupe

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

no bmw but 10K less
By yachtracer

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is actually my first Honda. When I bought it I was amazed at the trim level for the price. This has all the bells and whistles. Having researched it mostly on edmunds.com, there were no surprises, except for a little for torque steer than expected. It is extremely fun to drive, fit and finish is fantastic, the oversteer could easily be corrected, at the price, it has no peer and is 10k less then a comparable BMW

very smooth 6 speed, great leather seats, nice tushy warmers.

work on the torque steer. Styling is a little plain, doesn't look good in any color than sapphire blue.

What a waste of money!!!
By Frankie

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I hate this car. There is hardly any room in the car. I hate the big oversized knobs for the radio and the a/c. It eats gas like there is no tomorrow.

The color of it and the interior lights.

Get rid of those big knobs. Make more room on the inside like the Toyota Solara.

Great car! Lots of get-up-and-go!!
By VTtigger10

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Oh do I love this car! I thought for about 2 seconds about getting the 4cyl but I'm so glad I didn't. This car is fun to drive, fast, and did I mention powerful? It's safe, reliable and comes with a great warranty. Definitely recommend this car over an Acura RSX, over a Civic or any other comparable car, LOVE IT!!!!

POWER! Handling at high speeds is amazing as well

If I had to complain about one thing, it'd be that the interior should be one solid color, not grey on top and black on bottom.

fun ride
By henry

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

its a fun ride and looks nice. definitely a lot better looking with the oem body kit. Drives nice no major complaints

front console looks interesting

stock sub woofer for sound quality and bigger rims with thinner tires for better handling. also lower the ride height a little and make the gap between the tires fender a little smaller

This Car Rocks My World!
By Athena

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third new car in 5 years, and by far has been my favorite. The acceleration is awesome. I drive an average of 300 miles a day for my job, so a comfortable car yet fun car is a must! This car is so comfortable, peppy, and absolutely beautiful. The aerodynamic body design and styling is a work of art! The gas mileage is average for a V6, but I think the acceleration on this tops my 2003 Mustang GT, which had a 4.6L V8. Others complain about the road noise, but I don't find it to be too bad. Besides, I am too busy blaring the clear and totally awesome sound system! XM is a nice feature.

Sleek, aerodynamic exterior styling, modern interior. White gauge lights make a nice contrast to the red radio & steering wheel controls. Dual climate control and heated seats much enjoyed now the weather is cooler.

iPod jack, CD player with MP3 capability. Memory seats would be nice, as well as passenger power seat controls. An option for turbo or supercharger would probably boost sales.