Used 2006 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 489 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great car, not great mileage!
By Hybrid2006

2006 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navi (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

I bought this car thinking I was going to get 30mpg average, but I was wrong. I get 23-25 and to me I was only saving really little on gas. I love the car overall; the quality, the smoothness, the features, the power and performance. I mean for 30-33k I think I could of gotten the other accords and saved money and gas. They made the build (exterior) look the same and you really have to drive that car really really slow to even get 25-30 mpg. I am upset for them to even advertised 38 mpg because I have never gotten that good of a mileage driving smooth and slow.

Navigation and the XM Radio, additional, but very useful! I really like the look inside the buttons are readily accessible.

BETTER MILEAGE! Newer look and it shouldn't look exactly like the other Accords! The interior leather should be more comfortable considering I had an Acura-same price range that was incomparable. The seats are very uncomfortable maybe due to the quality of leather?

awesome
By KJ

2006 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is an awesome car and is TONS of fun to drive. You will not wanna to get out of the driver seat!

The power honda has given it is great! It takes off as soon as you touch the gas!

Only to give the back seat passengers a little more room to get out

sue's review
By suewyo

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car it's pretty zippy for a 4 cylinder. It's a blast to drive. Great gas mileage in town.

XM radio

all wheel drive, easier to set clock

Awesome!
By Kelly

2006 Honda Accord LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car! My last car was a 91 Accord which was awesome, but this thing rocks! Its a great family car and has all around versatility. I love that it can comfortable seat 5 adults!

everything, thats why we bought it

maybe some different fabric interior, this one seems to hang on to every little hair and piece of fuzz!

Excellent car !!!
By ANGEL

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I tried the 2007 V-6 Toyota Camry and compared to the 2006 Honda Accord V-6, the Toyota has no comprarisson to the Honda, it accelerates way better, much more comfortable, I feel safer in the Honda. It's a great car !!!!

It's really good on gas, great power !!! really comfortable on the inside, good sound system !!!

No improvements !!! I think the car is perfect !!