Used 2006 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews - 94 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Honda Accord Coupe

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

My 2nd Honda Accord Coupe
By Dab

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I traded my 2000 Accord Coupe back in 2002, for a Mazda. Worst Mistake I Ever Made...that is until I traded my 2002 Mazda for a Brand New 2006 Accord Coupe! Smartest Move ever made! The Gas Mileage is AWSOME! The Horsepower is more than necessary when needed. I still get surprised when I hit the gas from a complete stop or to pass on the Highway. Take it from me...my original Honda Accord Coupe did not give me any problems at all. The are one of the MOST reliable cars on the road. I expect my NEW '06 Model will be just as dependable, if not better.

Gas Mileage, HorsePower, Oil Svc Indicator. And the LED dash lights are HOT!

I would suggest making the Radio Volume Control just a "wee" bit smaller.

Not very impressed
By Bob

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Drove a 2006 Accord (EX, V6, Nav) one day, took it on the usual route. The car would shake at idle. I figured with a V6, this car should be rock solid. Not much power. The nav system is horrible! I don't want to talk to my car. Just give me a button to press. Car rode a bit rough, seats were nice, cabin was somewhat quiet. Overall, not very impressed. Car did not feel like it was bolted together very well. A shame too because I've always wanted an Accord. I ended up purchasing a Maxima.

I like how everything comes standard on the vehicle, you just pick the trim level you want. The V6 had decent acceleration, but could be better.

Bolt them together right. Car should not shake at idle with a V6. On the nav system, I don't want to talk to the car. Give me buttons to press. Cabin wasn't as quiet as I thought it could be. Reduce the road noise which you hear at hwy speeds.

2006 Accord EX/L
By thec

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We took a 2000 mile road trip a week ago. We didn't really care for the comfort of the front seats for a trip that long, although the driver could at least adjust the seat position more.

Moonroof and dual climate.

My civic had the same rattles from the sides as this accord. Something in Hondas?

Very happy with purchase
By new honda owner

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Fun and easy to drive car. Switched from Dodge Stratus. Accord is first Honda purchased. Good interior room. Like the minor exterior styling changes from 2005 to 2006. Lots of standard safety features.

Quality of interior. Fun to drive.

Great gas mileage on highway at 34 mpg. Would like to see a higher mpg in city driving.

'06 Honda accord coupe
By JIMBO

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I truly love the vehicle. Extremly well built. If there was a con to the vehicle it would be slight road noise.

The ride is great