Used 2005 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews - 114 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Honda Accord Coupe

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Fast and Reliable
By Phillygyrl

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I got a GREAT deal on a fully loaded EX-V6 coupe ($23.6k) so I can't complain. It's a fast, reliable car for the price. Honda always has the reliable title attached so I havent been dissapointed yet!

love the way the V-6 kicks in when I press the gas. Has a luxury feel but the technical gadets arent too over the top. Roomy front and back.

Have the remote that lets down the power windows put them back up too! Make the stick less expensive than the automatic. a couple more standard features would be nice. Maybe that's why I got a steal on the price!

john henry
By john henry

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Tough decison: Accord vs. Subaru Legacy. I won! I chose the Accord Coupe, EX V-6 coupe. What a car! One word: graceful! OK, two words, comfort too. Beats out my past cars: Volvo, Mini-Cooper, VW Jetta, MGB and Ford Explorer. Gotta be best car under $30,000. Very pleased buying this car. I love this car!

Progression of power, especially when "needed." Leather seats and they're heated. Dual climate control. Styling, particularly interior. XM radio is great.

Passenger seat needs somethng like 150 lbs to lock into position. I'm single! Maybe, just maybe less road noise.

Swell Choice - better than a Toyota
By TexasEngineer

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda is the best choice in vehicles, I own (4) of them now. I own (3) 4-door Sedan Accords for the family, and wanted a Coupe for myself. The 4- cylinder is a great choice – as smooth and quiet as a sewing machine, with still with plenty of power for a car this size. Incredible mileage – 35 MPG on the highway, and 29-30 MPG to and from work. Transmission (5 speed auto) shifting is silky smooth, and engine speed at 60mph runs effortlessly at 1900 rpm’s.

Driver and passenger seating very comfortable. Lumbar support for driver very effective. Fit and finish are excellent throughout, and the optional spoiler adds an even sportier touch to an already smooth exterior.

Road/tire noise more pronounced than the Camry, and the ride is not quite as soft. The Honda coupe is the better choice for those seeking a comfortable ride and responsive handling however. The Toyota has that larger car, ‘land- barge’ ride coupe-seeking folks want to avoid.

WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT A HONDA!
By ally baltz

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It is very comfortable and has plenty of room. Has the get up and go when you want it. Great buy for the money and very reliable. I test drove many cars in the same class and nothing compares to it. I give it an A+.

I love the radio controls on the steering wheel,And the whole look of the interior.

GRRRRRREAT BUY
By TJ

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased this vehicle new and have had absolutely no regrets, even after putting some +25,000 miles on it the first year. I haven't had to put the car in the shop for anything and the performance hasn't diminished at all. The one possible downside of the V6 6speed is the gas mileage.

It's fast, it's reliable, it looks great. It is not great in the snow, however it is not bad.

To make this the perfect car Honda could offer an AWD system. That would make this car unbeatable in my mind.