Used 2005 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 605 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great Car - Hybrid?
By mm

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

We had been investigating this car since March, comparing it to other hybrids. This was the one for us and we finally bought it in June. It was sturdier,faster, more like the luxury sedan we were used to. It is also much more fun to drive - and we get to help the environement!

The Navigation system and the XM Radio are my favorites. I am still working on the "voice activation" feature to get it right. So much to learn, so fun to drive.

When I am pulling slowly into my garage, the car stalls as if I was pulling up to a stoplight. Other than that, no problems.

500.000 miles
By Ozan Ozcan

2005 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I loved the thing first time i saw it.Great design. Exterior and interior complete each other. Engine and transmission work very vell together. great performance. gives you the feeling that you can run with a ferrari. this car made me realize how borind mustang interior and performance is, or big buck bmw or problem child 350 z. Please dont even compare this vehicle with and american made coupe vehicles (Crossfire etc.)Of course $ 65,000 bmw m 3 is good looking and powerfull, you know what i dont care too much money. this car gives you 240 horse v 6 beautiful sound 8 airbags all around, heated seats, abs, esc, tcs, xm radio is a blast and many others buy it wont regret it feel what i feel TY

short throw 6 speed gear box.Engine sound. XM radio is must but most cars dont have it. ty honda.its front end, very carefully selected michelin tires gives you complete comfort, handlind and traction control. rims are good looking.

road computer how many miles with how many gallon thing i mean, and trunk lid is small kind of Thank you for taking time and reading my rewiev.

the perfect 10
By heather

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We LOVE our new Honda...we upgraded from a 2003 Accord LX and could not be happier! We have seats that warm and satelite radio! TERRIFIC gas milage as well!

the warming seats!

this is the perfect car for us!

Huge bang for the buck
By BDH

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is our third Honda, and it just keeps getting better. Compared to other cars in its class, it was an easy decision for us. We opted to go with the 4 cyl EX-Leather to save some money. Though the 160hp motor is no powerhouse, it certainly gets out of its own way. And the i-VTEC delivers power when you really need it. The drive is great, the styling and build quality are superb. We are really enjoying this vehicle. Its the best Honda Accord to date.

Interior styling, rock solid build quality, 6 disc in dash CD player with built in XM radio.

I Love My Car
By Richard J

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my car, it has it all. V6, leather, heated seats. The navigation is the best, voice command. Plus 240 hp. I have absolutely no complaints except that it would be neat if the doors unlocked when you opened them while locked, but other than that I love my car.

Navigation system

Woofer in the trunk, one touch passenger window, and automatic unlock when locked