Used 2005 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 605 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great car
By indyfan

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought my Honda in June 05. Great car in every way. I've read where people have been complaining about the rear end looks. The performance of the car totally outweighs the looks of the rear end I don't think the rear is that bad in the first place. I've seen a million cars that look "as bad" or worse. And to tell you the truth, I have seen spy shots of the future Accord rear end and I think this model is better looking. This car is GREAT. Buy one today.

power, xmradio, enterior layout

none

Good, powerful, fun car
By Ami in Chicago

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Having good experience with my old '95 Accord EX V6 which I still happily own, I have to admit this car is so much SMOOTHER to drive, especially the transmission shifting. Very powerful, MUCH quieter than my old Accord (though less quiet than a Camry, which is a more refined -- and boring car). This is a fun car car to drive, even though it's a family sedan. The V6 is very responsive, yet quiet. The automatic AC control is very smart... I liked how you can LOWER ALL THE WINDOWS in the car, from the outside, using the remote. On hot days it's a nice feature...

Powerful, quiet engine, VERY SMOOTH GEAR SHIFTING, comfortable, good ergonomics. Good AC system,

No memory power seats, for more than one driver, especially when one driver has LOWER BACK PROBLEM, and needs the EXACT driving position to prevent back pain... Disappointing! Too much glare on the radio display!!! No daytime running lights!!! No split folding rear seat!!! No heated side mirrors.

good car
By carole

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

really fun to drive has peenty of pep and holds the road very well thought I was comming down from my caddy but the hybrid outperforms significantly..

hybrid and radio system asa well as the get up and go ands the gass milage

give XM at no cost to the owner and add auto response of GM's

Still the champ
By Rocco

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After driving GM, Ford and Chrysler competitor cars plus Toyota Camry and Solara and Nissan Altima, Honda beat them all on total performance and predicted reliability. The Accord isn't much for looks, but it drives like a dream, accelerates great and is well put together. Best car for the money on the market.

Design of interior package, acceleration, handling.

Heated seat controls can be turned on accidentally. Make them a firmer push.

Great Buy
By mj06iu

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Honda Accord and they keep getting better. Fun but practical, and low cost to own.

I love the remote windows, XM radio, and New Black leather seats that wrap around me.

I exterior is in the best, examples are the lights. Changing the colors on the dash to either a red or blue would help night driving. More options for wheel would be nice too. They are always ugly.