Used 2005 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 372 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Very Pleased
By quest2know

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I owned 2 Acura TL's in th epast but didn't want to spend the bucks this time around. I don't feel I made a big sacrifice going with the EX V-6....great value, well appointed.

Excellent Car
By WaltWhitman

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Love the interior, and the navigation system is worth every penny. Brakes stop me on a dime. The acceleration is a little weak, especially going uphill, on account of the 4 cylinder engine. However, going with the V4 saved me a couple of grand, and more or less is just fine. This car is just really comfortable to drive. When I drove it home from the dealership, I didn't want to stop! Also, the XM radio is built in, which is nice, and the car also has voice command capability, which is fun to use and to show off!

Navigation, voice activated commands, comfortable seats, roomy.

None.

NOT boring
By blackntan

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Accord tends to get slammed in competitors' ads for being 'boring.' Believe me, it's not. In fact, I was originally drawn to the Mazda6 for the sporty nature of the car, but I was wary of the car's unknown build quality and decided to go with a vehicle I knew would hold up over the long haul. I have not been disappointed. The Accord is surprisingly satisfying to drive - it holds a good line in corners, the gearbox is just a step below that in my old Miata, it's quiet, economical, reasonably quick, well-built, and the quality of the interior materials is top-notch. The front seats are exceptionally comfortable, and the power seat makes it easy to find a good driving position.

XM satellite radio, lighted cruise control and radio buttons on the steering wheel, LED instruments, heated leather seats, dual zone/automatic climate control, auto up/down driver's window, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, great seats, back seat room, Honda quality.

Memory buttons for power seats, for more than one driver; anti-glare coating on the radio display for when the sunroof is open.

Funda Honda
By Charlene Klein

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car to drive. Real classy car and comfortable to drive. Handles and hugs the road like a sports car!

I like he sunroof and the cockpit

The dials should be more modern and have a better trim

Not scared of suvs anymore
By BETTE

2005 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had 3 honda civics in a row and i loved them. I decided to go a little bigger because i was too intimidated by the large suvs on the road and the awful way their drivers drove. Now that i'm in a bigger car, i'm a much happier camper. I'm also pleased with the ride, look and (hopefully) reliability (it's still pretty new) of the accord. It feels like a luxury car for me. I'm happy i stepped up a notch.

So far, so good. Holds the road well and stops great in rain or on short, sudden stops.

Too difficult to get the front floor mats out to shake them off.