Used 2005 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 372 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Just Smilin'
By Top Notch

2005 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Sprung for an LX 4cyl auto today. Drove everything in the segment - just a fine car and am enjoying the hell out of my decision. Great stuff. BTW, anyone in Denver looking for the best dealership around, hit Ralph Schomp in Littleton. No BS, even gave $700 over book for the trade. Will have the car for years, and know I'll be happy with it.

Perfect commuter car, babyseat- ability, great space for a 6'3" guy like me - no small compliment in this market.

Hope it can cruise all day at 100 on the way to Moab.....;-)

I love it
By Ashlyn

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love the car I just got. It's so nice inside. I love the leather. I would recommend it to others. It drives so smooth and is just wonderful!

I love the seat warmers, leather seats, sunroof, bright dash board at night!

500.000 miles
By Ozan Ozcan

2005 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I loved the thing first time i saw it.Great design. Exterior and interior complete each other. Engine and transmission work very vell together. great performance. gives you the feeling that you can run with a ferrari. this car made me realize how borind mustang interior and performance is, or big buck bmw or problem child 350 z. Please dont even compare this vehicle with and american made coupe vehicles (Crossfire etc.)Of course $ 65,000 bmw m 3 is good looking and powerfull, you know what i dont care too much money. this car gives you 240 horse v 6 beautiful sound 8 airbags all around, heated seats, abs, esc, tcs, xm radio is a blast and many others buy it wont regret it feel what i feel TY

short throw 6 speed gear box.Engine sound. XM radio is must but most cars dont have it. ty honda.its front end, very carefully selected michelin tires gives you complete comfort, handlind and traction control. rims are good looking.

road computer how many miles with how many gallon thing i mean, and trunk lid is small kind of Thank you for taking time and reading my rewiev.

the perfect 10
By heather

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We LOVE our new Honda...we upgraded from a 2003 Accord LX and could not be happier! We have seats that warm and satelite radio! TERRIFIC gas milage as well!

the warming seats!

this is the perfect car for us!

Huge bang for the buck
By BDH

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is our third Honda, and it just keeps getting better. Compared to other cars in its class, it was an easy decision for us. We opted to go with the 4 cyl EX-Leather to save some money. Though the 160hp motor is no powerhouse, it certainly gets out of its own way. And the i-VTEC delivers power when you really need it. The drive is great, the styling and build quality are superb. We are really enjoying this vehicle. Its the best Honda Accord to date.

Interior styling, rock solid build quality, 6 disc in dash CD player with built in XM radio.