Used 2001 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews - 64 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Best Manual I’ve ever driven
By Will

2001 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Being the sporty looking Accord that it is, this little car loves to get up and go, and especially with the 5 speed manual. Added a cold air intake and nothing else, it gets up and sounds great. I always get questions on what mods I’ve done to the car and my answer is always that it’s stock. This is how amazing this car is!

Awesome Accord
By Ali King

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best car. I have owned it for 15 years and have had no problems. I could drive for hours in comfort.

300k miles and still going strong!
By jump man

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

purchased this car 3 years ago due to me reading good reviews about how reliable it is and the reviews were right. I put 25k miles per year on it. Super reliable, comfortable and drives great.. even in the snow. my cruise control doesn't work anymore which is a bummer but everything else works great. if you need a comfortable low maintenance car to get you from A to B this is the best bang for the buck.. I wonder if I could break a record and put 1,000,000 miles on it

love this car
By love4honda

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car in 2008 from a friend who was the second owner. I drive this car like crazy around town and have put on over 100k miles in the last few years. My car now has about 220k miles and is still running great. The clutch still hasn't needed to be replaced. Have had to do the normal maintenance on it like belts, spark plugs, tires, battery, brakes and of course the AC, but that goes for any old car. Yeah the windows don't even roll down any more, but that's because both windows had been broken into and had to be replaced by first and second owners. I honestly think this car can go at least another 100k if I continue to take good care of it!!!

leather, controls on steering wheel, comfort of seats.

Honda needs to improve on AC quality.

Hmm........Honda--such a great car??
By TAZKBJR

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Ok, I am the second owner of this car. I bought this 01 Honda Accord from my step-mom at the beginning of May 2010. As I write this review, the check engine light has come on (and gone off) twice. In the length of time that I have "known" this car, there have been multiple problems. I know for a fact the trans. has been replaced twice, first time was to replace the original faulty trans, and the second replace was because of a faulty trans. and it was within three weeks of first replacement. This is my first Honda and I am truly wondering what is so great! My '94 Escort has fewer problems than this "wonderful and reliable" Honda, my next car probably won't be a Honda.

Love the sporty look with my spoiler! Design of the car is cool Power driver seat

Moonroof needs to open wider MPG for a 4-cyl.