Used 2000 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews - 85 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

In Love
By peaches

2000 Honda Accord Coupe LX V6 2dr Coupe

Rarely see any, paint still looks great mostly in garage.200,000 mles an have always kept oil changed .Did have leather repaired on one of front seats that's it! Super fast love to lay back seats door ,more like for one or to people. should go down as one of the best cars!

dependable buddy
By fred hoffman

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

good running car

Fast car
By CGuttuso

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 2dr Coupe

Not a family more than four vehicle

My favorite car!
By larien

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car new in February 2000. The problems I have had: an electrical relay went out so the engine cooling fans stayed on, had to replace alternator, water pump and oil pump. This Accord has been super reliable, fun to drive and wonderful to look at! I am about to buy a new Honda but I will not sell this one. It is my favorite of all 6 Honda cars that I have owned. I have around 200,000 miles on this car and still do not worry about getting to where I am going. This was a great purchase. Love this car!

Fun to drive and very reliable. Gas mileage is not bad for a V6. It is a beautiful car.

Love my baby!
By yori2929

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 2dr Coupe

I bought my 2000 Honda Accord Coupe from an auction dealer. Within a couple of months, the transmission become faulty. I figured I'd still use my car till the transmission gave in. I even took him to the Honda service center near my home and they immediately diagnosed the transmission giving it 6 months worth of use. Here I am, over a year after Honda diagnosed the death of my Accord and he's still running. No check engine light or anything related. I do take care of him and don't abuse it by sticking the pedal to the floor, though in Georgia it is known to go way higher than the speed limit. Can't say enough great things about my baby Accord. Still very dependable being a 14 yr old car.