Used 2000 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 260 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2000 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

The worst midsize sedan available.
By beemerboy147

2000 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I wouldn't reccommend this thing to my worst enemy. Outside, the design looks terrible and none of the panels are aligned properly. The sheet metal dents and bends very easily. The engine has no power, and runs with lots of drone and vibration, even on premium gas. Inside, materials are cheap. Period. There is plenty of road and wind noise, and poorly-sealed doors allow plenty of air to enter from the outside through the latch handles and window switches. The ride is stiff, and handling is lackluster at best. The interior is cramped, even up front. The backseat may be able to seat a Barbie doll, but it would be a tight fit. Reliability isn't that good either.

6-disc CD changer

More power, more agility, more room, better fit and finish, better build quality, better reliability, better looks, and more features for the money.

that Honda, so hot right now, Honda
By Jeremy Clark

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 4dr Sedan

There is nothing bad that you can say about this car. Maybe a wish for heated seats (but that's only because I just moved to Chicago), other than that it's great. Great body design; stylish, sensible, not too big so you can't parallel in tight spaces (a must for Chicago or any big city). Great all-around car.

The In-dash 6 CD changer..best thing ever.

Larger open space between the trunk and back seat when you lay the back seat down.

leader to perfection
By Jissac

2000 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for a while and I've have not had no problems with it. I just cancelled my extended service contract cashing in on it because of the reliabity my Accord has! I fill safe and I also have a piece of mind knowing that I'm driving a awesome car. I purchased my Honda in Mexico City under the a certification program which is similar to the USA program but would not cover me on a brake down in the USA, thats odd. The only problem I really had was the maintaince light comes on but I just reset that puppy I think it had something to do when I brought it from Mexico City and US customs made me change the odometer from Kilos to miles, that was a bummer!!!!

everything

The only complaint I have is I have a sunroof in my LX model but with no CD player???!! I cost about $150.00 to install...hey but no big deal.

Love this car!
By OBES

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

I just bought this accord as a Honda certified used car...Great car i love it! get power with the V6 the interior is awesome and overall handling is awesome! if you are going to get a certified used car get a certified honda! best warranty and the service you get at the dealerships are great! I just recently took it in for service and without me asking they went a head and gave me a loaner car until my car was finished! great experience, I am glad i went back to Honda after owning a piece of crap GM product.

Audio controls on the steering wheel,sound system, SMOOTH running V6 (cant even tell its running) and the Honda Certified used car warranty

larger sun roof

Reliable Fun to Drive Car
By mjhamm

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

Great all around car. Very reliable, did not need anything other than scheduled maintenance...ever. Highly recommended.

Simple and legible controls

Climate control wasn't the best